The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My 5 million dollar house

Larwee

<b><font size=2>In Memoriam - Loyal Administrator<
affiliate
I must admit that my 5 million dollar house is nothing more than a dream that is way in the back of my mind and I don't take it very seriously.

Some of you may have houses that are worth much more than 5 million dollars and consider a 5 million dollar house to be cheap.

There could be some of you who will be owning houses worth 5 million dollars, or more.

Some of you might just dream about 5 million dollars houses and some of you wouldn't want a house that expensive.

I am providing a link to some pictures of 10 houses that are in the 5 million dollar range. I like some of them and I think some of them are ugly. I don't think some of them look like they are worth 5 million dollar. However I don't know a thing about 5 million dollar houses.

Here is the link http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2007/fortune/0702/gallery.5million_homes.fortune/

Larry you disappoint! I thought you were going to show us YOUR 5 mill house. :p

Cool pics. I don't think I'd ever want one. Seriously!
I really don't have dreams of or even want that type of lifestyle.

Nice homes. The Florida one kinda looks like something from Scarface.

But dig this, my parents' bought their home back in the late 70's for $48,000. Now, the homes in the same area are worth around $500,000, a rise of 10X in 30 years. Currently, the average home in Calif is short of $500K around $485K. So 30 years from now, using a 10X multiplier and assuming similar conditions as 30 years behind, it is possible that an average home in Calif could reach the $5 million mark :eek:

Larwee said:
Some of you might just dream about 5 million dollars houses and some of you wouldn't want a house that expensive.

http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2007/fortune/0702/gallery.5million_homes.fortune/[/url]

Whoa! That was really heavy! :D But i dont think neither of us wouldn't want to live in a $5 million house.

You must be living in a 5 star-like house where you can really relax and enjoy the topnotch ammenities that goes with your place. That must be really cool!

MI
Back