The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

My 3 Step Guide To Getting Traffic, Sales And Backlinks With Pinterest Marketing!

Jay Wessman

Hey ninjas :ninja:

Since y'all seemed to dig the guide that I recently posted about how I use tumblr to promote my niche sites I thought I'd share with you another one of my social marketing strategies that's all about Pinterest marketing.

This time I'm going to show you how I build up big ass pinterest accounts for my niche sites that I can then use to drive traffic, sales and backlinks to all of the pages on my sites.

Once these sites are built up the cool thing is you can use them over and over and over again to promote any new piece of content that you put out.

Anyway here's the vid:

[video=youtube;l-1tH-Dts1Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-1tH-Dts1Y[/video]

This is the third time I've seen this since last night, it's great! What I was missing was putting my links in the description. I was just putting it in the clickable link at the bottom, changing it from the homepage.

This strategy works out - I saw the video one month ago. Other videos are nice too. However, our guy mysteriously disappeared few months ago.

Yeah, I know K put a couple of shout outs for Jay and I am not certain he heard anything after that. Jay was last seen Nov 13. Hope all is well for him.

MI
Back