The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

My 1st $100 day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iReef

affiliate
I know it's only my second post here, but just checked my sales and today I've broken $100 for the first time! :D

Just thought I'd share my excitement. I know this won't be happening every day, but the numbers are really starting to pick up... averaged around $60 the last couple days and scored a cell phone commission on top of it today.

Anyway, sorry to sound like a braggart, but had to share.

:)

NO WAY iReef you don't sound like a braggart! Everyone should revel in their 1st sucesses and share them with others.

You will help other that read this re-live how it felt when they hit their 1st $100!!

Keep sharing success stories here. It helps to inspire us all!!! :)

Thanks for the encouragement all. :)

After such a great day on Thursday the law of averages came and whooped me on Friday... rough weekend, but back over $100 on Sunday!

Next stop, $150... ;)

Great to hear that. I wish I could be earning as fast as you with websites. Anyways, I would like to know what publishing network did you use to achieve this goal?

CJ and Linkshare. With a little bit of help from Adsense and YPN.

CJ is the bulk of my sites, but one is doing quite well on Linkshare with a CPA of over $30.

Thanks Mike, definitely plenty of improving to do. I broke $200 in a day shortly before Google and MSN decided to team up and crash my traffic. Hopefully will recover soon.

Great to hear that you are doing good. I am trying an Affiliate Program through SAS for 5 months with no results. Do you have any advise of what to do next?

iReef you have a YPN account?

If possible, can I have an invite? :p Just out of curiosity, I see people SELLING YPN invites...is it because they are hard to get and the Publisher himself has limited invites to send or is it because it costs the Publisher $x?

Thanks.. :)

iReef said:
I know it's only my second post here, but just checked my sales and today I've broken $100 for the first time! :D

Just thought I'd share my excitement. I know this won't be happening every day, but the numbers are really starting to pick up... averaged around $60 the last couple days and scored a cell phone commission on top of it today.

You can very easily do this every day...after all you've already proved to yourself you can. Take what you've learned and adapt that to another market. Once you're comfortable with the success of one site IMMEDIATELY LAUNCH ANOTHER ONE AND DUPLICATE YOUR SUCCESS. It's that simple. All too often we get caught up with our "GOLDEN EGG" site and spend all our time turning it "platinum." Nope...bad move. Affiliate marketing is all about multiple streams of income.

Put some muscle in your hustle and by next post who knows...maybe you'll be up to $300.00 a day.

Much success to you!

Let us help you increase your sales join our program on SAS. 15% on cell phone accessories, What a Deal?

iReef said:

You don't sound like a braggart to me. Its always nice to be able to share those important milestones with others. Well done. :cool:

Would Love to See Your Website

I'm pretty new to affiliate marketing, and have made some decent money here and there - but nothing consistant yet. Congratulations on your success! I would love to see your website, as well as any other successful people's sites. Could you post a link (if you don't mind sharing)?

It's interesting to hear you offer that suggestion StephenR. I would suggest that anyone do whatever you're passionate about. If you want to work on only one site and make it a monster then that is what you should do. It not like once that happens you won't be able to create new income streams off of that site. I mean maybe people will even start paying you to advertise on your site.

Right Linda? ;)

Mmk

Hello MMK. Just wanted to let you know that you ranked #1 for the keyword, "theshopperswrold". Not bad, but I suggest that you use a keyword that you want to rank higher for to link to your site. That will help immensely with your traffic problem! Try linking the words "shop now" to your site and check the search engine results in a week or so. Just a thought.... :D

Congratulations! Before you know it, you'll have your first $1000 day! It WILL happen if you keep at it. And I know what you mean about weekends. That's perfectly normal for sales to slow then. Tuesdays always seem to be the best day for me. :)

Keep up the great work!

Great stuff! Congratulations - it's always great to hear that other people are having success!

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back