The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

My $159,918 USD Journey With Mobile CPA

Great to hear campaign is working. You spent $159,918 and got back $80k. You are basically breaking even right now. Are you planning to optimize the campaign?

Were you using LPs? If yes, what is the average load speed of your lander? What type of hosting are you using?

My money is on most of the income coming from CPI through in app advertising.

Actually, maybe not looking at the numbers.

Last edited:
You use display then more than pops?

If that was to me, then not at all. I run mostly pops.

I was looking at what the OP said. To not run sweepstakes is a massive vertical to omit. Then to not use Propeller Ads, PopAds, Tonic and ZeroPark at all is a little strange to me if you're heavily into pops.

I am a little sceptical of things seeing as the OP now is talking about coaching people and asking how much people would be willing to pay.

I was looking at what the OP said. To not run sweepstakes is a massive vertical to omit. Then to not use Propeller Ads, PopAds, Tonic and ZeroPark at all is a little strange to me if you're heavily into pops.

I am a little sceptical of things seeing as the OP now is talking about coaching people and asking how much people would be willing to pay.

For me, it looks like OP is trying to bait people to a coaching program.

For me, it looks like OP is trying to bait people to a coaching program.

You are right:

SuX7kaw.png

Redirections:
  • hxxp://bit.ly/2skQBKj
  • hxxp://bmwm3power.affilorama.hop.clickbank.net/
  • hxxp://bmwm3power.affilorama.hop.clickbank.net/hop/?CBRehoppp2=hxxps%3A%2F%2Fwww.affilorama.com%2F%3Fhop%3Dbmwm3power&hstr=1498768760647%7Cbmwm3power%7C%7Cestrkklltd%7Caffilorama&code=%7B0%2C+7%7D&key=8D1ACBB8&parms=&s=default&ds=2
  • hxxps://wxw.affilorama.com/?hop=bmwm3power
  • hxxps://wxw.affilorama.com/
Another high quality Clickbank product...

Personally, I don't want to coach people. I never offered, someone asked me. To be honest it's not worth my time or worry. Please recheck your facts. I posted here to give advice if anyone was wanting it but it appears most people are skeptics and that's fine. I'm sure they'll be happy making $5 a day for the rest of their lives like 90% of affiliates are with that mindset. If a newbie asks where to get started of course I'm going to point them in the right direction, just like someone did when I first started. Why does it matter if it's an affiliate link. Who really cares. Help is help at the end of the day.

Someone asked you how to run mobile traffic and you sent him to a a Clickbank site that I am certain is not "free" as you stated (according to the site you need to pay a monthly subscription to see the 120+ videos) and I am also confident it does not contain information about running mobile pop campaigns. This is not help in my opinion - this is taking advantage of someone looking for help.

If you don't want to coach, then why ask the questions: Who is interested in private coaching? How much would you be willing to pay for coaching?

Someone asked you how to run mobile traffic and you sent him to a a Clickbank site that I am certain is not "free" as you stated (according to the site you need to pay a monthly subscription to see the 120+ videos) and I am also confident it does not contain information about running mobile pop campaigns. This is not help in my opinion - this is taking advantage of someone looking for help.

If you don't want to coach, then why ask the questions: Who is interested in private coaching? How much would you be willing to pay for coaching?

It's unfortunate you see it that way. Good luck in your affiliate endeavours :)

@Sephrata Please do not hijack ones thread.
@game333, I don't think @Sephrata is trying to hijacking @james.matherson's thread.
@Sephrata only noticed that the OP recommended a tutorial program in a profile post.

IMHO both are fine, @Sephrata, bc he discovered the post link, but also @james.matherson, since he doesn't aggressively advertise the "affilorama"-program.

We should rather watch affilorama - it's not the first time s.o. mentions it or tries to advertise it here. I only checked the homepage... they are the kiwis from New Zealand, founded by the old know and world famous Mark Ling who is also the developer of traffic travis, a piece of software I used for several years. So, all in all definitely not the worst address... ;)

Last edited:
@game333, I don't think @Sephrata is trying to hijacking @james.matherson's thread.
@Sephrata only noticed that the OP recommended a tutorial program in a profile post.

IMHO both are fine, @Sephrata, bc he discovered the post link, but also @james.matherson, since he doesn't aggressively advertise the "affilorama"-program.

We should rather watch affilorama - it's not the first time s.o. mentions it or tries to advertise it here. I only checked the homepage... they are the kiwis from New Zealand, founded by the old know and world famous Mark Ling who is also the developer of traffic travis, a piece of software I used for several years. So, all in all definitely not the worst address... ;)
I'm speechless haha, let's pretend I'm not here. :)

banners
Back