The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

My $159,918 USD Journey With Mobile CPA

Hi,

I wanted to share this here. For the past 6 months I have been running traffic for mobile offers in lots of countries around the world. I have a lot of experience in this field and this is not posted here to brag or anything like that. More so to give back and help anyone that may have any questions in relation to mobile affiliate marketing, how to setup the servers for optimised speed, what types of offers (no I won't reveal traffic sources - sorry) and what to look for in an affiliate network. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

Below are my stats:
Gross Clicks: 33,433,763
Conversions: 181,329
Commission: $159,918 USD

ok3frp.jpg

Congratulations for your wonderful success. Would you like to share some lessons learned for the newbies? I don't ask you about your traffic sources but at least you can provide some good guidance for the community. Thanks in advance.

Sure. I would say start with free mobile apps for iOS and Android, they are available for pretty much any country on most of the good mobile cpa networks out there. The above was both banner and mobile pop under traffic which you can buy from most of the well known mobile traffic sources out there.

Thanks for your guidance. I will search for free mobile apps. I have tested around 20+ sweepstakes offer and found only one Geo where few of these converted well. But unfortunately PropellarAd traffic is expensive and very low. Will try some other traffic sources like tonic, PopAds, ZeroPark etc.
Thanks again for your tips.

Hi,

I wanted to share this here. For the past 6 months I have been running traffic for mobile offers in lots of countries around the world. I have a lot of experience in this field and this is not posted here to brag or anything like that. More so to give back and help anyone that may have any questions in relation to mobile affiliate marketing, how to setup the servers for optimised speed, what types of offers (no I won't reveal traffic sources - sorry) and what to look for in an affiliate network. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

Below are my stats:

ok3frp.jpg
One word to say WOW.

Hi,

Below are my stats:

ok3frp.jpg
Can you tell what is that affiliate network?

Hello Thanks for Nice share. can you share your skype ID ?

My ID is " leadinfo1980

i want more info on this to start with scratch

banners
Back