The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mundo Media non existent service

N

namsoo

Anyone else here experience this?

Trying to get word on my monthly payment which has not been sent and at the same time have been trying to get approved for a new campaign. I can't get a hold of anyone there, its like my aff manager doesn't even exist despite phone calls which go to a full inbox, skype invites which he doesn't answer, and email's which comeback because his address is expired. wtf is this?

not to mention I try to get in contact with others at Mundo and never a response.

That's weird. I guess they have a net 15 payment model. Who is your AM? Try contacting with Mike Aivalis - MUNDOmedia. He is around all time and very helping.

Yeah, never had trouble with Mundo Media, in fact its the best affiliate network I am on at the moment.

Get in touch with Shelisa at: affiliate.support [at] mundomedia.com and she should be able to help you.

A month later and after contacting my AM, info email and various people on the phone most of which have full mail boxes and don't answer the phone, still no payment. They may be good to you if you are a big earner but if you have a few hundred bucks yet to be paid, they don't give a shit.

A month later and after contacting my AM, info email and various people on the phone most of which have full mail boxes and don't answer the phone, still no payment. They may be good to you if you are a big earner but if you have a few hundred bucks yet to be paid, they don't give a shit.

This is so strange. Everyone over there were really helpful and I am not a big earner yet, I do not even have a few hundred bucks with them at the moment. Did you contact Shelisa directly and address this? I am not sure, but she I think she can put you through another AM.

banners
Back