The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Multiple landing pages, one offer, Facebook ads

t1murkaaa

affiliate
How to split-test multiple landing pages on Facebook ads without questions from moderation? I had 3 ad accounts and I tried to place one landing page with the same ad on each of them, but one ad account was blocked forever. Is there another way without using cloaking?

I believe you need to change something for another accounts, use different landing page or ads. There is no way you can copy your ads and landing pages and place them to all of your accounts

I believe you need to change something for another accounts, use different landing page or ads. There is no way you can copy your ads and landing pages and place them to all of your accounts
Apparently, because of my English, I was not able to convey my thoughts correctly. In fact, I have different landing pages for each account. Only the ad is the same.

This is actually very easy to set up, launch, and track. I can only guess that you are attempting to black hat promote and this will bring you nothing but failure on Facebook.

I have, on many occasions, launched multiple landers for variations of a single promotion. Ads Manager has built in abilities for this very type of split testing.

A/B Testing on Facebook

Stop trying to black hat the Facebook universe and you can earn big on FB. Honestly, all I hear from you guys trying to "game the system" on Facebook is whining and complaining. The FB environment for ads is lively and very capable of earning big for you all with white hat ad practices!

This is actually very easy to set up, launch, and track. I can only guess that you are attempting to black hat promote and this will bring you nothing but failure on Facebook.

I have, on many occasions, launched multiple landers for variations of a single promotion. Ads Manager has built in abilities for this very type of split testing.

Stop trying to black hat the Facebook universe and you can earn big on FB. Honestly, all I hear from you guys trying to "game the system" on Facebook is whining and complaining. The FB environment for ads is lively and very capable of earning big for you all with white hat ad practices!
White hat actually :) The Facebook articles describes it blurry, so I doubt whether it is possible to test more than 2 campaigns (landing pages etc) at a time. I guess it's possible, thank for your answer!

The Facebook articles describes it blurry

It all seems very straight to the point to me.

White hat actually

You wouldn't have had an account banned permanently if you were totally white hat. In addition, you wouldn't need multiple accounts if you were totally white hat. I've had a single FB account for as long as they have had advertising accounts. It's all I need because I make certain everything I do is acceptable to FB.

I doubt whether it is possible to test more than 2 campaigns

You can test as many campaigns as you like. I've done as many as 12 at a time (with my team). You should be working on no more than a couple campaigns at a time before trying to test others. I have tested more than 8 landers per campaign at a time by creating variables for the different landers and ads. For testing more than two or three campaigns at a time though, you really need a team.

Given what I have read by you, I don't think you are equipped or developed enough to be testing multiple campaigns at a time. You should stick to trying to test multiple ads, copy, and landers in a single campaign for now.

This can be done easily, you simply need to get to know

It all seems very straight to the point to me.

You wouldn't have had an account banned permanently if you were totally white hat. In addition, you wouldn't need multiple accounts if you were totally white hat. I've had a single FB account for as long as they have had advertising accounts. It's all I need because I make certain everything I do is acceptable to FB.

You can test as many campaigns as you like. I've done as many as 12 at a time (with my team). You should be working on no more than a couple campaigns at a time before trying to test others. I have tested more than 8 landers per campaign at a time by creating variables for the different landers and ads. For testing more than two or three campaigns at a time though, you really need a team.

Given what I have read by you, I don't think you are equipped or developed enough to be testing multiple campaigns at a time. You should stick to trying to test multiple ads, copy, and landers in a single campaign for now.

This can be done easily, you simply need to get to know
Hello, another question has come up. You can't a/b-test landing pages at the level of adsets or ads, right? Because Facebook does not allow us to test the URL during a/b testing... (except when we split-test them at the campaign level)

Could we test landers only at the campaign level? Or is there something I don't understand?

Also, if we conduct an a/b test at the campaign level, will the audience layer in the adsets of these campaigns be different?

You better create 2 separate URLs and launch 2 different campaigns. .
or replace “2” with a number of how many split tests you want to do

We faced problems with split tests on the same URL since Facebook thought we’re cloaking

- Samira

You better create 2 separate URLs and launch 2 different campaigns. .
or replace “2” with a number of how many split tests you want to do

We faced problems with split tests on the same URL since Facebook thought we’re cloaking

- Samira
But if we testing 2 campaigns, we get different audience layers for each of them, right? So therefore the representativeness of such a test is questionable.

Hello, another question has come up. You can't a/b-test landing pages at the level of adsets or ads, right? Because Facebook does not allow us to test the URL during a/b testing... (except when we split-test them at the campaign level)

This is correct. They cannot implement all tracking info you might use with landers, so you create separate campaigns with landers to test. Here is the thing, it is absolutely imperative (IMO) to use FB pages between your ads and your landers. I split test campaigns and split test the variable inside each campaign.

Also, if we conduct an a/b test at the campaign level, will the audience layer in the adsets of these campaigns be different?

The audience is one of the variables offered up by the FB split test feature.

Last edited:
The audience is one of the variables offered up by the FB split test feature.
I didn't quite understand. If we double campaign along with it's adset (e.g. broad one) for split test, we get different audiences for this campagns or Facebook will split one same audience for them?

We select the audiences. This is great for testing interests and demographics.

FB introduces a different framework for split testing than many of us are used to, compared to creating and controlling everything on our own servers, but all we need to do is adapt what we usually do and make modifications and customizations to actually integrate their features into our own. Think of it as grafting a branch from one tree on to another.

... and let Facebook recycle our data at our expense.</sarcasm>
Clever move ;)

FB can be really reliable in some ways if we know how to use them. I've had ads and URLs not approved in the past, but never been banned or shut down for any reason. I can't say "I like FB", but I can say that I do have a campaign criteria and an ad criteria I follow which seem to keep me out of "hot water" with them. I am mostly vested in Google at the moment, but I spend about 25% to 30% of my ad spend with FB these days and mostly in luxury travel.

I am expanding though. I am setting up new servers now to start re-entering the many other traffic sources for some up and coming jaunts into lead gen for a couple of what are new niches for me. More on this to come. I plan on sharing this experience here from the start. Many have asked me to do this with my lux niche, but I am far too guarded with that at the moment.

Meanwhile, don't be afraid of FB, just do what they want and you can earn with them. It's just that kind of animal, BIG & POWERFUL!

Last edited:
I think you need to change something for different accounts to use different landing pages or ads. Your ads and landing pages cannot be copied and placed in all of your accounts.

True, however, this is very unlikely when FB has assigned you an account representative.
Typically, Facebook assigns a personal manager to users who have large monthly budgets and verified business managers. For ordinary users, Facebook is basically just roulette - maybe you'll get lucky, maybe you won't

For ordinary users, Facebook is basically just roulette - maybe you'll get lucky, maybe you won't

This is true and it should be the goal of everyone to get their businesses to a level where FB reaches out to them. We are building businesses here and part of the building process is growth to a point where we are assisted more diligently by those we promote offers for, those we buy traffic from, and all of the other support businesses that are integral to our businesses succeeding.

banners
Back