The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Multiple affiliates on one website, how to track ?

dawidovv

affiliate
Hello,

I have a question about affiliate networks and own affiliates Partner programs.
Example :

I have 200 reviews of products. All products are affiliate links.
Product 1: Awin.com
Product 2: VPN.com
Product 3: other site
Product 4: other site
Product 5: other site
Product 6: other site

and so on ....

Now I have about 200 logins to different affiliate networks.
In order to see my statistics or my earnings, I would have to log in to the respective affiliates over and over again. That would take more than a day :D

I hope you can understand what I mean :D
I ask because I want to market certain products on my website. They are not all available on one affiliate network. I would be happy if you could help me.

In order to see my statistics or my earnings, I would have to log in to the respective affiliates over and over again. That would take more than a day :D
It will take you this time to set-up all your offers in a tracker...
Once done you should have the full overview in your tracker...

The tracker I would suggest? I don't have much experience... Only thing I can tell you is that BeMob has a free plan and they are helpful... But do some research as it will take time to set-up everything an you probably don't want to restart this because the tracker does not provide you the options you need...

AffiliateFix Trackers Resource List

Oh yes, Almost forgot since this is no intro...

Welcome here on Affiliatefix,
Give us an intro, be active on the forums and you will see that there's always someone around to brainstorm/help/etc...

Multiple income channels: It is good to know that there are no restrictions to the number of affiliate programs you can join. Joining multiple programs mean you will be earning from multiple sources

This, again, does not address the OP's question.

"Multiple affiliates on one website, how to track ?"​

MI
Back