The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Motivated nomad to hack and reserve ingeneer affiliate marketing.

AdelMarketer

affiliate
Good day to all
Good to be here.
Like all of us, Willing to learn and share my knowledge from my past year's experience as, first a freelancer, now a consultant in marketing for beginners and small business.

About me:
Lived in several countries (7) the past 20 years, polyglot (4 and English is my 3rd language), totally location independent since years and ALMOST (read the truth) living the internet freedom way.
100% of my income is from the web.
To resume, I'm the guy people contact when they do not understand something related to basic marketing.

I have a great passion for growth and test hacks, those used to shortcut and reduce the workload and especially those tested (or to test) by people here and there.
Example: I do tell people, there is a way to build a small internet business in 24 hours and launch it in 7 days using free systems, buy hey, the gain is related to how much hard work they put on.

The truth:
Not expert, Not rich yet and Not easy at all, but hey, who said freedom is easy.
I struggle time to time but I won't stop, because, for me, that's the only way, one life and man, in any way, I prefer by far learning and experimenting life than dying slowly in a stable, well-paid 9 to 5 corporate work (I let down a while ago).
My biggest challenge is FOCUS and being alone in my world lol, sometimes I feel I'm delusional with a peter pan syndrome.
I'm working on finding out the best ways to convert all my tiny unstable incomes to very few ones.

Why here:
Since a while I started learning more and more about reverse engineering affiliate marketing, by that mean, instead of bringing people to other's offers, I want to use it to sell mines.

Projects / Goals:
Digital product creation.
Community building (a list).
Coaching on and offline (but not yet).

My rule:
"There are no enemies but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm". African proverb
Yeah, I know for a fact that everything in the head, what we see we can change it, what we think we must learn to control it.

I guess that's all for an introduction.
Did I miss something?

Cheer and take care all.

Last edited:
Welcome to AffiliateFix!

A very nice info :)

It will be much appreciated if you can share your valuable experience with Forum members ;)

Look forward to your future posts and threads!

banners
Back