The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Most people on here scammers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS: Some of you decided to just continually slam the OP's in a couple of threads instead of reporting them. Some of you did both. We read your reports and were investigating the claims.

The reason I did so is that people will lose accounts following the advice of the OP. Some of the things I posted around 3 weeks ago now and it has taken a long time for us to end up at this point. In that time, how many people have followed the advice of the OP or bought his eBook? I genuinely hope that no one lost an account because FB is on a bit of a rampage at the moment and new accounts are not easy to create.

I've been told here on two occasions to not hijack threads. These were posted in Bragging/Success Stories, but they were far from that because they were here with an ulterior motive: post some made up numbers and screenshots and sell a book, tutoring service or something else via an affiliate link. The worrying thing for me is the fact that some moderators actually seem to believe these people posting illegitimate success stories.

In my opinion, you should be a vetted person to be able to sell or promote something on here. At least then there should be a degree of quality in the things that people are offering. There is also a commercial argument that why should someone be able to profit from the forum here without making any financial contribution?

Google the nick name...

Does that means "Most people are scammers" or "handful" try to scam... ?

If its handful we do have full fledged tools to put a feedback. Is it not ?

Bullshit. It's my nickname and also my website. Doesn't mean I'm selling my product here. A testosterone guide has nothing to do with affiliate marketing. Or have you seen me posting my website or including it into my signature? Exactly.

And yes, it's true i haven't been on here for long, but what i have seen since i have been on here isn't good. Just check out what this site says about affiliatefix:

6 Places To Get Help With Affiliate Marketing, 4 Places Not

"However, I've realized that there is no ‘protection' for newbies there. Some people may like this, some not. What I mean is that there are some folks that recommend things that are just plain wrong in my opinion, and you are left to make your decision on what to do. This is good for advanced marketers that will do their own research, bad for newbies that don't know the difference.".

I am a newbie myself. I come on here trying to LEARN and find solutions. Then i go to one of the guides and my facebook profile gets banned. If you are a newbie, you don't know what the hell you're doing and whether its the correct way or not. In my opinion it's the moderators job to filter out these threads and either delete them or at least edit them. I have been on here for maybe 1 month and have seen 4 or 5 of these threads.

I do think that i have chosen the wrong title for this thread, as i am sure there are hundreds or thousands of users on here that are actually good people willing to help. Now that i find a new guide on here, how am i going to know if it's worthy trying it out or whether it's a guy trying to scam me or whether it's gonna ban my facebook account?

The reason I did so is that people will lose accounts following the advice of the OP. Some of the things I posted around 3 weeks ago now and it has taken a long time for us to end up at this point.

It's one of two or three threads that were undesirable, out of tens of thousands! It is in the BRAGGING FORUM! Get real! No one, and I mean literally no one, takes any advice from a Bragging Forum without first vetting it!

In that time, how many people have followed the advice of the OP or bought his eBook? I genuinely hope that no one lost an account because FB is on a bit of a rampage at the moment and new accounts are not easy to create.

We appreciate members looking after members, but there are policies for members and staff to follow and we do not take shortcuts.

I can assure you, had anyone lost an account, they would have been in there slamming the OP. No one uses the Bragging Forum as a source to copy campaigns. That would be insane. It is a Bragging Forum!

I've been told here on two occasions to not hijack threads.

And yet you feel it's okay for you to break rules.

The worrying thing for me is the fact that some moderators actually seem to believe these people posting illegitimate success stories.

I call a giant bullshit here! Making claims like that against seasoned Mods is untenable and inappropriate. There isn't a single staffer here that you can lay that line of crap on!

This is you inciting discord. It is an unverified claim of personal conjecture without a single fact or truth to present.

In my opinion, you should be a vetted person to be able to sell or promote something on here.

All vendors here are vetted! This just demonstrates how little you know about us. This person is not selling anything. They have an ebook in their signature. So do thousands of other members. We do not review every ebook in signatures. No one can. As well, Nobody just forks over money for an ebook in someones sig.

At least then there should be a degree of quality in the things that people are offering. There is also a commercial argument that why should someone be able to profit from the forum here without making any financial contribution?

Again, the OP was not selling anything, he had an ebook in his signature. Only approved vendors here are allowed to sell anything, with the exception of the Buy/Sell/Trade forum and we do not generally allow the sale of ebooks there.

It seems to me that you feel you can stretch the truth about all that has led to this thread as well as the content of this thread. One can make the claim that you are also looking to incite the members all while insulting the staff.

We are committed to a safe environment for members as well as to having high quality engagement and content. If you feel that being able to find a few issues in the forums is enough for you to decide it is okay for you to question the reliability and qualities of our staff, then you are being extremely short sighted.

@T J Tutor
the threads i included in the OP are NOT from the bragging forum but from the guides, case studies and tutorials. I think these forums should have better control because newbies such as me look through those threads and believe what they are saying. Especially if one of the scammers wins the 500$ prize. It's incredible.

@T J Tutor
the threads i included in the OP are NOT from the bragging forum but from the guides, case studies and tutorials. I think these forums should have better control because newbies such as me look through those threads and believe what they are saying.

Okay, so everyone knows that David Mali is being dealt with, along with his threads. Including his threads in other sub forums. It is in process.

As for Chuck Rivers thread, he never suggested anyone contact him, rather encouraged everyone to post in the thread. As well, you even complimented him in that thread, "Hey, absolutely awesome guide".

Especially if one of the scammers wins the 500$ prize. It's incredible.

These names are selected by an independent randomizer and there is no control over the names it picks. It selects the names from those three forums. The member that won had not been reported at that time.

Sup guys,

i have already seen 4 or 5 guys on the guides and case studies forum showing their ways of making money. Awesome are especially the ones not posting any real images of the money they are making but putting it like:

167$ spent on ads
337$ in sales
200$ profit

Then they put..ask me whatever you need. They direct you to their affiliate offer or even give you their skype id where they then also direct you to their affiliate offer.

We always tell members to keep all of the help they offer others in the forums. We cannot read every post, but we do always post a statement to anyone asking for Skype names or trying to take members off site, to help in the forums instead of taking members private.

Everyone, and I mean everyone in this community, knows to not do business with anyone that is not an approved vendor here. Doing so puts one at risk. Approved vendors are all vetted, and even some of those sneak through the cracks, but we always eventually catch up to anyone violating our policies.

Great stuff. And one of em even wins the 500$.

I agree, it is a shame that someone like this won that money. The member was not disqualified at that time, but he will not be entered in future contests.

Testogainz , we all appreciate your concerns and worries. Some of your concerns may be growing because this thread is being partially fueled with another member spreading additional discord in an attempt to save his own integrity by trying to sacrifice mine and my staffs, "pay no attention to that man behind the curtain"(Wizard of Oz). He's all smoke and mirrors at the moment.

Here is what you need to know. We are always here to help you through anything you require that we are able to provide.

In every online community there will be members to the left and to the right that will cause discord in the community.

In every online community there will be members that try to take advantage of others as well as many that feel they can break the rules. They most always do eventually get caught and dealt with. Some may slip through the cracks for a while, but very rarely.

I feel you have raised many valid pints, but as you are a Newbie, understand that there is no perfect world out there and the one thing a community can do is jump in to help any member when they encounter any level of discomfort or discovers indiscretions by other members. All they have to do is ask for help from a staffer if you feel policies are being disregarded or members are perpetrating fraudulent behavior.

I am closing this thread now. If you need anything more regarding this thread, contact me with a personal message.

We do not have a reputation of hosting scammers, this doesn't mean a few don't fall through the cracks, but they do eventually get caught and dealt with appropriately.

We do care deeply about our membership and we do work tirelessly every day to keep this community safe and full of quality members and content.

Thanks for being a member of AffiliateFix!

T J

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back