Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Most people on here scammers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testogainz

affiliate
Sup guys,

i have already seen 4 or 5 guys on the guides and case studies forum showing their ways of making money. Awesome are especially the ones not posting any real images of the money they are making but putting it like:

167$ spent on ads
337$ in sales
200$ profit

Then they put..ask me whatever you need. They direct you to their affiliate offer or even give you their skype id where they then also direct you to their affiliate offer.

Great stuff. And one of em even wins the 500$.

Sup guys,

i have already seen 4 or 5 guys on the guides and case studies forum showing their ways of making money. Awesome are especially the ones not posting any real images of the money they are making but putting it like:

167$ spent on ads
337$ in sales
200$ profit

Then they put..ask me whatever you need. They direct you to their affiliate offer or even give you their skype id where they then also direct you to their affiliate offer.

Just curious, can you link to a specific guide or case study which you think is a scam?

I agree that posts like "add me on Skype" or "pm me for more info" should be moderated by forum staff.

Testogainz i think everyone most shares proven working methods for any Thread in forum any can Suggest to AFF Network or something similar following their Steps and much of Work for anything because Good thing requires time if the Links people who send you on skype or in an e-book are for Being a Publisher,
Account etc you must allow if they are already free to join :)

never bought any Paid Guide and been around online since 10 Years :)
Good things will come for those who Learn and Test :)

Right , Have own problems in Politic / Finance / Mafia but It's Amazing :cool:

if you are thinking about some different days in your life you're most welcome :)
What I've learned from traveling and living in different countries, is that the more problems a country has (like you describe), the more welcoming and friendly the people are.

What's the best time of year and cost of living?

*Totally hijacking this thread ;)

Sup guys,

167$ spent on ads
337$ in sales
200$ profit

I totally agree with I think you mean the guy david mali he is a big scammer check his thred about clickbank he posted a fake screen shot I reported him but nothing

i have already seen 4 or 5 guys on the guides

How on earth word "most" can be used for "3 to 4 members posts" out of 83,000+ members.

What i see is you are simply creating a "Curiosity and Interest" for your product by throwing mud. Is it .. Please correct me.. i am wrong.

What i see is you are simply creating a "Curiosity and Interest" for your product by throwing mud. Is it .. Please correct me.. i am wrong.

I'm not quite sure what 'product' you're referring to here. I don't think the OP has mentioned anything about a product or service.

I think the underlying issue here is that there are a small number of people who make fictitious claims, but they gain a large amount of support and following. It's fairly obvious to me when someone is doing that, but it doesn't seem so obvious to others.

Many UK residents woke up yesterday to a rude internet shock: a scam email that greeted them with their real name and home address.

Collectively, we’re getting better and better at spotting emails that don’t come from where they say, for example because our real bank doesn’t call us Dear Customer, and because our real mortgage provider knows how to spell its own kompani nayme without making absurd misteaks.

But in this case, the email wasn’t trying to disguise that it came from a ne’er-do-well.

The problem is that we cannot know that.
They can lay and from some reason fake screenshots.

The only way to prevent it is to micromanage it.
The managers of this forum need maybe to ask for a valid proof from those people and if not to ban them.

**Only a suggestion!o_O

I'm not quite sure what 'product' you're referring to here. I don't think the OP has mentioned anything about a product or service.

Google the nick name...

small number of people who make fictitious claims, but they gain a large amount

Does that means "Most people are scammers" or "handful" try to scam... ?

If its handful we do have full fledged tools to put a feedback. Is it not ?

I reported him but nothing

Untrue! All of us on staff have spent the last many days watching his threads, watching heavily the latest one to come into question and closed that thread. Our Moderator KSixJeremy has been in a private conversation with him for a couple of days and the member has been reprimanded and has had actions take against him, including some sanctions.

Do not ever think we are not taking action. We may not see everything in the moment, but we eventually see most everything and take appropriate action. With the member you have mentioned, we had to research the claims made against him before taking action. That is the correct thing to do. We can't just do what members tell us to do, we have to prove the claims before we take action.

83,738 members, 3 let's call them scammers and "Most people on here scammers". How much I love this thinking. Don't worry, it's not you, I have an old issue with people thinking like you, I own a big dating site and I hate when one scammer is sending messages on the site and some dude is calling us a site full of scammers.

The forum is not only "guides and case studies", don't try in the future to contact these people. You can learn a lot here even if you don't read these sub forums if you think some posts are misleading or fake.

And I always thought the $500 prize from Mobicow should be offered based on other requirements other than just posting something.

Sup guys,

167$ spent on ads
337$ in sales
200$ profit

So, after letting this thread percolate a little bit, it's time for some realty checks!
  • This thread is extremely irresponsible, especially from someone that literally spent no time in this community compared to those of us that have been here many years and understand how things work around here. As you can see, the members have jumped in here to let you know we look after each other, we protect our community and it's members. This doesn't mean some things don't slip by some of us on staff, and when they do, the members know to report the issues in the correct manor so we on staff can take action.
  • Instead of jumping into someones thread with accusations of fraud, it is a members responsibility to use the "Report" button instead of hijacking a thread and inciting discord. It is the staff's responsibility to correct issues with members. This is how things get done peacefully and correctly.
  • We get 80 to 100 new members a day, we currently get 800 to 1000 members online at any given time, some days we are met with hundreds of bot spam attacks, everyday we are met with dozens of "under the radar" spams. In addition to maintaining the back side of this community, we also maintain the integrity of this communities content. We may not get to it when you see it, that's why we have a reporting system. In the end, I am very confident in knowing that in our 87,281 threads, our 446,481 posts, and our 83,740 members, we are more free of scammers, frauds, and criminals than most any other forum like ours.
  • Those with some experience with the community know that our staff is comprised of highly successful and diligent marketers from most every field and we all know that the only way to monitor and manage a forum is to believe everyone innocent until proven guilty. Whether you choose to believe it or not, more than 90% of reported scams in this community turn out to be bull shit! Almost always it is the accuser that is the scammer. This is the EXACT REASON we take every claim by the numbers. We research the claim, add up the facts, discuss the issue among the staff and take the appropriate actions.

Admin/T J Tutor

PS: Some of you decided to just continually slam the OP's in a couple of threads instead of reporting them. Some of you did both. We read your reports and were investigating the claims. It was completely unnecessary for any of you to complain that we deleted some of your posts in those threads that were full of hate and discord. You are better than this. Trust that the staff will do the right thing in the end. We do listen, we do care, we are always monitoring, and we are not perfect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back