The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Monthly or Yearly

Eclipse

affiliate
I have seen many hosting companies offer Monthly or Yearly pricing for web hosting. Do you prefer paying monthly or yearly for hosting? Yearly saves you a lot of money because the Host usually lowers the price, lets say you pay monthly for 12 months, you'd pay much more than paying once for a year.

My current host, HostGator, offers to save you $150+ for paying for 3 years instead of monthly for 3 years. I am currently paying monthly because I earn money each month, it's easy to focus on the monthly payments because I can cancel anytime and with the money I spend at one time for yearly hosting, I can use it on other things.

If you can afford it and feel you can trust the host, go yearly because it's almost always cheaper. Once again, make sure it's a webhost that you trust!

I'm looking at mobile homes online and it'll say 'Property Taxes: $70' or something, along with the lot rent and such.

I'm just wondering if that $70 is monthly or yearly.

I would have to say GoDaddy as well...Aside from them, NameSilo is good - they're cheap and offer free whois privacy.

I think monthly system is good as compare to yearly. If you don't earn money from your site or face any difficulty in your site then you should straight away cancel your hosting...

banners
Back