The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Monthly Budget for Paid Traffic?

usuario00021

How much money do i need to get started with paid traffic?
And for how many months?

Will i lose all the money?
What is an average roí?

Is SEO easier than paid traffic?

I will focus on running cpa offers in tier 3 countries using pop traffic

This entirely depends on the traffic source, the level of competition, the quality of your funnels, and the niches and consumers you will be targeting.

And for how many months?

There is no way to answer this.

DUMB QUESTION!

First of all, all newbies spend money before earning money. The first few months of full time marketing will likely not produce profits, but can produce break even numbers as long as the person is truly dedicated, committed, and researching and studying daily as well as taking action daily. You are not losing money, you are investing in the data you create with your campaigns. This is a data driven business and the data you initially create will teach you when and where and how to make the necessary adjustments to campaigns and funnels so they produce positive returns.

What is an average roí?

You really don't understand this business at all. you are coming off as though the answers you seek will be the same for any type of affiliate marketing and in any niche, from any traffic source, and at any skill level.

Get serious! This is a business and before you can analyze and conclude likely outcomes of your efforts and investments you must decide on your entry point in to the industry, your budget, and the extent of your learning curve.

Not the same animal. They are nothing alike. Paid traffic is highly targeted traffic with immediate results. SEO takes a very long time to learn, requires daily attention, and the needs of SEO never ends. Additionally, you will never earn promoting CPA with SEO without the benefit of a content site SEO requires content sites, SE's do not index landing pages and SEO can not be targeted.

Good luck with that! I wouldn't touch that with an ugly stick!

This entirely depends on the traffic source, the level of competition, the quality of your funnels, and the niches and consumers you will be targeting.

There is no way to answer this.

DUMB QUESTION!

First of all, all newbies spend money before earning money. The first few months of full time marketing will likely not produce profits, but can produce break even numbers as long as the person is truly dedicated, committed, and researching and studying daily as well as taking action daily. You are not losing money, you are investing in the data you create with your campaigns. This is a data driven business and the data you initially create will teach you when and where and how to make the necessary adjustments to campaigns and funnels so they produce positive returns.

You really don't understand this business at all. you are coming off as though the answers you seek will be the same for any type of affiliate marketing and in any niche, from any traffic source, and at any skill level.

Get serious! This is a business and before you can analyze and conclude likely outcomes of your efforts and investments you must decide on your entry point in to the industry, your budget, and the extent of your learning curve.

Not the same animal. They are nothing alike. Paid traffic is highly targeted traffic with immediate results. SEO takes a very long time to learn, requires daily attention, and the needs of SEO never ends. Additionally, you will never earn promoting CPA with SEO without the benefit of a content site SEO requires content sites, SE's do not index landing pages and SEO can not be targeted.

Good luck with that! I wouldn't touch that with an ugly stick!
Thanks for the reply. Why you would not touch that?
Do you recommend pop, push, native, other?
I am a noob lol.

Do you have an offer proven to convert with the funnel process you are using now? NO

So you need budget to explore offers and your funneling methods for now.

There is no exact answer.

You need 'discovery money' to find something that you might be able to convert successfully and at a reasonable profit (ROI).

Some claim to be doing well in third tier markets. But the cost of the ads and the conversion ratio needs to make sense in relation to the pay-out commissions.

The cost of advertising in third tier markets can be quite high for the pay-out rate for the CPL, CPI or CPS commission for that third tier. Then there is the issue of the right product that will appeal to that market.

I would find a CPI that is suited to that third tier market's traffic to start. CPI is usually paid for some app or game that includes advertising that is either a free install or might cost very little. VPN services are also desired in the third tier. Maybe, find a VPN that will pay-out on a trial subscription or a free install --again ads that are in the app.

Why you would not touch that?

I don't see this as a viable option for newbies to succeed. Tier 3 markets are also sometimes known as emerging markets and they can be very lucrative for the seasoned marketer that really knows how to drill down on the targeting and has an extensive knowledge of managing traffic properly. For the newbie, the skills to do this just are not there.

It has long been my opinion and experience that newbies need to be in a highly competitive Tier 1, sometimes Tier 2, market to learn quick and survive their learning curve in the shortest time possible.

Additionally, pops are a strange animal, not always accepted as an approved promotional method by offer providers. When done right, these can be very lucrative by a seasoned marketer. Something to consider when you are more informed about the industry, the niche you promote to, the variety of offers that succeed with pops, and angles/hooks/triggers and strategies for this form of marketing.

And for how many months?

What is an average roí?

I would recommend you go check some case studies for accurate/practical advice. You can learn about traffic networks and what other tools you can use for optimization.

You remind me of when I was starting off... :) Here is an unbiased opinion...
-The money you need depends on the ad network's deposit requirements and your ability/willingness to scale.
-The period depends on the offer's character, investment, chosen strategy, payout, and willingness to reinvest. i.e. If it works or not.
-Yes, you may lose all your money.
-For average ROI, I use: ROI = (Payout from Network - Cost of Ads) / Cost of Ads. It has worked so far.
-SEO is long-term (start now), and paid can be instantaneous if done right.
-Tier 3 countries are a gem in the rough for those who understand, live, and know them. You need to understand the parameters that determine the conversion of a CPA offer. E.g. Trends, country, city, neighborhood, demographics, etc. There are affiliates in Tier 3 countries concentrating just on that using lasered Ads.
-Note: Paid Ads go beyond the popular Ad Networks. Explore local digital papers, popular vlogs/blogs, and influencers...
-Learn Marketing. I have found that it is the bare minimum to succeed.
-Strength in numbers. Find someone to collaborate with. Share or combine Ad Costs to an offer. You don't have to do it solo.
-If Tier 3 is your thing and you aren't in one, study trends in your target country(s). If you are, it's easier.
-Go for evergreen offers where possible. It offers the potential to make it a "business" if they become overly successful.
-Hint: What is selling the most off Amazon in a particular Tier 3 target? Therein, lies your potential offer.
All the best.

You remind me of when I was starting off... :) Here is an unbiased opinion...
-The money you need depends on the ad network's deposit requirements and your ability/willingness to scale.
-The period depends on the offer's character, investment, chosen strategy, payout, and willingness to reinvest. i.e. If it works or not.
-Yes, you may lose all your money.
-For average ROI, I use: ROI = (Payout from Network - Cost of Ads) / Cost of Ads. It has worked so far.
-SEO is long-term (start now), and paid can be instantaneous if done right.
-Tier 3 countries are a gem in the rough for those who understand, live, and know them. You need to understand the parameters that determine the conversion of a CPA offer. E.g. Trends, country, city, neighborhood, demographics, etc. There are affiliates in Tier 3 countries concentrating just on that using lasered Ads.
-Note: Paid Ads go beyond the popular Ad Networks. Explore local digital papers, popular vlogs/blogs, and influencers...
-Learn Marketing. I have found that it is the bare minimum to succeed.
-Strength in numbers. Find someone to collaborate with. Share or combine Ad Costs to an offer. You don't have to do it solo.
-If Tier 3 is your thing and you aren't in one, study trends in your target country(s). If you are, it's easier.
-Go for evergreen offers where possible. It offers the potential to make it a "business" if they become overly successful.
-Hint: What is selling the most off Amazon in a particular Tier 3 target? Therein, lies your potential offer.
All the best.

Spot on, very well stated. I would change the statement; "you may lose all your money". I always see it as an investigative expense and a buying of data. The data from my tracker especially. It's data that allows for us to change and/or dial in our campaigns and discard what isn't working.

Many great points. Great information that a newbie can sink their teeth into.

Well nobody can tell you because it depends on so many factors
I think if you have good money to spend then go ahead with paid traffic ,and even if fail a lot and spend good money you will learn the process and eventualy you will succed and paid traffic its the way to go

If you dont have to much money to invest then i think organic traffic its the way to go and when you get some income you invest in paid traffic because you need to lose money with paid traffic in the beginning and you dont want to lose your hard earned meney

And for how many months?

What is an average roí?

It all depends on the traffic type.
For example, running push traffic you can use a limited budget and get nice results: $500 for tests would be quite enough.

banners
Back