The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Mon site

Adorath

affiliate
There is a site, write to pm I will show it because I don't want to show it on the forum, the topic is adult, what can I put on it?

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
i'll take a look --use the DM's on the site -> https://www.affiliatefix.com/conversations/

If you want to get things onto your website then you first need to ebs sure of what you want to affiliate because creating a site and you don't know what your nat to put in it is a risky way to do affiliate marketing. What you should do is take your time to find out what you want to affiliate first.

What you put on your website whether it is an adult website has to do with the people you are targeting and also what you want to affiliate. If you want to affiliate adult stuff then what you should add to your website is adult content and it can be articles about good sex books or sex toys. It is that simple.

Hello @Adorath,
there are lots of possibilities, especially with vertical as popular and developed as Adult. We as an affiliate network can provide you with various offers related to this topic. You can choose from a wide range of geos, models, and types of offers. Check them here - click.

If you need help making a choice feel free to contact us in a private message or directly on our website. After registering and logging in you'll be able to contact our support or mentors. The advice is completely free of charge.

If you have any other questions, we are at your disposal.

Best regards, Marta, MyLead.

MI
Back