The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Mobile traffic sources

jonmic2k

affiliate
Hi guys,

Newbie question but I just wanted to find out what the difference is between all the mobile traffic sources. I've signed up with traffic sources like InMobi, AirPush, and TapIt but what actually separates them or makes them unique from one another?

Also, what are some other traffic sources that are out there? I heard about Buzzcity but heard some mixed reviews about them.

each network has different types or sources of traffic. you'll have to figure out what each one is good for based on what you want to run.

Which network would you recommend a newbie like myself to use? I guess to learn the basics first before I move on.

Also, which networks are good for non-US traffic?

Anyone having issues with inMobi and Airpush in terms of running non-English campaigns?

Also, how do I prevent InMobi from putting my campaigns "On Hold"? It's annoying that it happens when I'm trying to get my ad approved.

In regards to making non-english appwall campaigns, they disapproved me when I tried to have the text in a different language.

Hey, I don't know what happened but I emailed them and told them that I'm running a non-english campaign. I told them what my ad text meant in English, and the next thing I knew, they approved my campaign to run.

You could give it a try and see if that works for you

Anyone having issues with inMobi and Airpush in terms of running non-English campaigns?

Also, how do I prevent InMobi from putting my campaigns "On Hold"? It's annoying that it happens when I'm trying to get my ad approved.

i also find that its quite irritating to get my ads approve in Inmobi. I have to send them the screenshot of my landing pages every time I want to launch the campaigns.

MI
Back