The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Mobile setup VPS & CDN

mrcolorwolf

affiliate
Hi there, if i am using voluum for my tracking and CDN for my landing pages, so there is no need to have a VPS? Am i correct, i want to make sure that i do no subscribe to tools that i dun need so i have more budget to run campaigns.

BTW do you guys came across any good guide on how to use CDN as i hae not use before. Thanks!

Hi there, if i am using voluum for my tracking and CDN for my landing pages, so there is no need to have a VPS? Am i correct, i want to make sure that i do no subscribe to tools that i dun need so i have more budget to run campaigns.

BTW do you guys came across any good guide on how to use CDN as i hae not use before. Thanks!
CDN works with hosting o you still need Hosting :)
i prefer you use Voluum With digitalocean that's what i recommend :)

when you setup your hosting and every thing works then worry about CDN :)
it's easy don't complicate things .
Good luck with your campaigns

Amazon AWS (S3) is what you can host static landing pages and it's simple to join and setup.

Great to start there with Voluum. Or if you want to learn, test how tracking works and save more budget for traffic, i'd recommend Adsbridge. But before you join any mentioned services... just research and read until you understand enough and when you sign-up you won't waste time for learning how to use and you can launch campaign as fast as possible.

It really depends on which countries you plan on running traffic in. I've found that CDN's help with Teir 1 and sometimes Teir 2 geos, but I've actually had CDNs totally screw up my campaigns in countries such as Singapore and Thailand.

CDN works with hosting o you still need Hosting :)
i prefer you use Voluum With digitalocean that's what i recommend :)

Would you mind share some resources how to use Voluum with DigitalOcean? I really don't get what you mean and I have been considering using DigitalOcean for some time now and I have been look for guides, I know I can set up a droplet with a unique I.P and have my LP on there, and also Voluum isn't self hosted because I got that too.

Hello guys....just new here...i'm looking for a guide on how to integrate my Voluum and DigitalOcean.....any help from anyone?

Hello guys....just new here...i'm looking for a guide on how to integrate my Voluum and DigitalOcean.....any help from anyone?

Voluum is a stand-alone service, it's a tracker used for monitoring your campaigns, gain data such as ctr rate, visits and cr, all you need to do is set up your campaigns in there and watch the data like a security guard to spot what needs optimizing and needs to be cut.

For digitalocean, it's a vps, which you can use to host all your LP buy uploading through ftp, what I can't help you with is the cdn part because I don't use it yet, still leatning about it and reading, though not here, your better resources for information is either searching youtube or joining a paid forum, where people would care to answer your question or direct you to a thread where you'll find your answer.

There's a lot of thread on here, the only way to find one with your answer in to go through tons of irrelevant threads, which mght take you ages and the only way you can learn is getting started with campaigns buthow do you do that if you can find information on how to setup a campaign and what basic resources are needed.

banners
Back