The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mobile marketing journey

Day 1 of new campaign summary!

Offer: Antivirus
Traffic: Pop
Payout: $4 - $5.5 (tested different offers)

Visits: 12643
Clicks: 230
Conversions: 3

CTR: 1.8%
CR: 1.3%

Revenue: $12.8
Cost $26

ROI: ~-50%

Day 2&3 of campaign.

Offer: Antivirus
Traffic: Pop
Payout: $4 - $5.5 (tested different offers)

Visits: 26189
Clicks: 700
Conversions: 2

CTR: 2.67%
CR: 0.286%

Revenue: $9.6
Cost $62

ROI: ~-84.5%

So I've improved my landing pages with CTR since last time, I've optimized more, cut bad performing SiteIDs and carriers/ISPs, also some phone models and OS versions.

I need to find out why only 2 people converted out of 700...

Okay, after a while of not posting I'm now ready to show off some more stats..

Day 5 - Day 8:

Visits: 43216

Clicks: 1212

Conversions: 6

CTR: 2.80%

Spend: $100.1

Earnings: $27.2

ROI: -72.85%

Day 9 - 12

Visits: 35156

Clicks: 1929

Conversions: 13

CTR: 5.49%

Spend: $79,4

Earnings: $67.2

ROI: -15.39%

What I've done is that I've tried to optimize my campaign, cutting bad SiteIDs, cutting bad landing pages, cutting bad offers but I've also decided to cut Tablets entirely since this is a PIN submit offer and tablets did only have 2 conversions during the entire period.

i am following You Mister
Okay
1 ) What CPA network Are you using ?
2 ) What traffic Source Are u using ?
Good Luck I wish You Soon GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN GREEN

You are doing great. You are very close to break even your campaign. Yeah tablets don't convert that well and specially on pin submit offers. I remove them most of the time. Best of luck and hope to see some green soon.

Day 9 - 12

Visits: 35156

Clicks: 1929

Conversions: 13

CTR: 5.49%

Spend: $79,4

Earnings: $67.2

ROI: -15.39%

What I've done is that I've tried to optimize my campaign, cutting bad SiteIDs, cutting bad landing pages, cutting bad offers but I've also decided to cut Tablets entirely since this is a PIN submit offer and tablets did only have 2 conversions during the entire period.

Last 7 days update:

fCkQlz6.png
- This is what I've spent on traffic during this week.

QX020hd.png
- This is my tracking stats for last 7 days, mind that the spend was not $112, but instead $135,93, this is because of click loss associated with pop traffic.

Last 3 days have been positive ROI though :)

You did it man. Very Happy to see you in green. Now its time to optimize more and scale if possible. If you can do that there is no looking back. Best of luck and have a nice day. :):affiliatefix:
Last 7 days update:

fCkQlz6.png

QX020hd.png
- This is my tracking stats for last 7 days, mind that the spend was not $112, but instead $135,93, this is because of click loss associated with pop traffic.

Last 7 days update:

fCkQlz6.png

QX020hd.png

Keep up the good job mate. Try to raise the CTR to atleast 10% now.

Hey guys, I'm having a hard time grasping this campaign..

Here are results from sunday the 15th:

iArRdHT.png

Here are the results from today (17th):

J8rt1aU.png

It seems very unpredicatable, should I drop this campaign straight out?

So great that you have made that decision buddy. Posting the salary you are getting from the affiliate marketing will not only motivate us but also be able to let us get out of those comfort zones. To the new bies, it is the best thing you can do for them. You see that fear you have as to whether people make money here or not? That is what they are also feeling.

Is your lander that pages that pops and tells a warning about the mobile phone? Been there, done that. Some okay conversion not great though. Good luck bro..

Anyway you said you were gathering data on your landers, what kind?

banners
Back