The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mobile marketing journey

comegetbravo

Hey folks, I'll post my todays & weekly earnings today and will update this follow along whenever I get time.

Hopefully you'll learn something as I'll be doing some pretty intense things the forthcoming months.

And I'll throw in this little inspirational picture for those of you lacking the energy to start out!

Looking forward

todays earnings.png
wizdom.jpg

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
We observe journeys very seriously, I will keep a close eye on yiour's, good luck for journey, I am sure you will reach your milestones soon. Update your journey daily to keep us interested.

Regards
IndeXer

Day 3:

Set up VPS account ($30 /mo)
Set up tracking (adsbridge)
Familiarized myself with traffic source and applied for several offers on a multitude of different networks.

Goals until next week:
Starting campaign and collecting data on what's converting and also collect data on what subids are converting.
Next week I'll start with brute forcing a positive ROI campaign.

keep at it!

If u have a nice VPS
Why Don't U start With Prosper202 It's Cool If u are not Gonna Run Mobile Campaigns It does The Job

Day 5:
Wow, I've been doing lots of work.
I've set up tracking, vps to make sure that everything works.

Now, what I did, I chose 5 offers, designed 4 landing page. Then started sending traffic, these are my stats right now:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Yes I didn't get any conversions yet, but I got some great data on my landing pages, universally I've got a bit more than 1% CTR and on the best performing one I got 1.63% CTR, which I think is very well without doing a tad bit of optimization.

**Update day 5**

Ok, so the campaign has been running for some 16 hours now, these are the stats so far:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

As you can see I've gotten one conversion only, I would attribute that to luck as none of the 85 click throughs has converted.

I've cut som landers and some SiteIDs.

I now got 2 landers, the first one has a CTR of 3.02% and the second 2.77%

I'm gonna stick with both and try to split test both of them later.

But my main issue right now is that I got a conversion rate of 1.1% after they have clicked through from the landing page.
Do I have to be more aggressive on the landing page to convince them of converting?

If I haven't already mentioned it's an antivirus pin submit. I got 4 different offers that are put on rotation, they are very similar just different angles.

Congrats bro, green(s) are always the best!

You need to try convince your visitors in many ways for them to convert, don't get stuck in 1.1% CR.

Keep going mate.

Congrats bro, green(s) are always the best!

You need to try convince your visitors in many ways for them to convert, don't get stuck in 1.1% CR.

Keep going mate.

What would you say a good CTR on pop traffic in a 2nd world country? Atm I'm getting around 2.6%
I think it's fine but what I'm rather worried about is the inconspicuously low CR after CTR...

Edit: My CR is 3% now, but is probably going to drop..

banners
Back