The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Mobile marketing for newbies

lunatickookie

affiliate
Hello,
I'm currently trying to get in the affiliate marketing game and here's my plan, please help me, and give me an honest opinion.
1. I decided I'll go with mobile marketing since it's getting popular, and the traffic is cheaper.
2. I have a very specific niche (antiviruses, security apps, etc)
3. I still need to find an affiliate network with this niche (if any of you know, plz help)
4. Tracking software- AdsBridge
5. GEO- AU,UK,South Africa,Ireland
6. For the first period I want to experiment with Android, in AU.

Now for the questions:
1. I realized I need a host. I tried finding some info, but I still don't really understand what is it, what I need it for, and pricing.
2. Same goes with domain. I know what it is, but I don't know what is it for.
3. My strategy: Find a good offer in my niche, use landing pages designed as pop up ads that lead to the offer, buy traffic and redirect it to my landing page.
What I don't know is if this is actually a good plan. Am I missing something? Something I forgot? Also, will I be able to do all of that and see profit with my balance? (about $300)

Thank you

Seems like a good plan to me! I'm actually trying to do the same. For domains i like namecheap. As for the host, since you have a small budget, go for something cheap. Keep in mind that if the host is cheap you may experience some downtime here and there.
About your niche and Geos i can't really say. Join some networks like MaxBounty or Peerfly and search for some offers. Ask your account manager about suggestions or hot offers, they can help you.
If you find a decent network for mobile traffic would mind sharing it with me? i'm still looking for that

Cheers

Seems like a good plan to me! I'm actually trying to do the same. For domains i like namecheap. As for the host, since you have a small budget, go for something cheap. Keep in mind that if the host is cheap you may experience some downtime here and there.
About your niche and Geos i can't really say. Join some networks like MaxBounty or Peerfly and search for some offers. Ask your account manager about suggestions or hot offers, they can help you.
If you find a decent network for mobile traffic would mind sharing it with me? i'm still looking for that

Cheers
Thanks for the reply. I'll definitely share once I'll find one. Although, I still don't understand why I need a domain and a host.
Anyways, good luck!

Hi there! not what you really asked about, but I'd say neither UK, noк AU or IE is a perfect choice if you a newbie with such a limited budget. You probably looked at those and thought - hey, they pay really good, why don't try them! the truth is the more they pay, the harder it is to earn. Focus on cheaper Asian and African countries, at least till you get experienced enough to move forward.
By the way, at WapEmpire you can find what you need: we specialize on mobile offers.
As for domain and host, you'll probably need them for your campaign setting up, for example, to place you prelander there. Depends on what your strategy for a specific campaign is.
You also have to think about where you are going to buy traffic from, as it's one of the most important things.

Last edited:
Hi there! not what you really asked about, but I'd say neither UK, noк AU or IE is a perfect choice if you a newbie with such a limited budget. You probably looked at those at though - hey, they pay really good, why don't try them! the truth is the more they pay, the harder it is to earn. Focus on cheaper Asian and African countries, at least till you get experienced enough to move forward.
By the way, at WapEmpire you can find what you need: we specialize on mobile offers.
As for domain and host, you'll probably need them for your campaign setting up, for example, to place you prelander there. Depends on what your strategy for a specific campaign is.
You also have to think about where you are going to buy traffic from, as it's one of the most important things.
Thank you very much for the information, Daria! Super helpful.

Hi there,

First of all I agree with Daria, it’s smart to test cheaper countries. You will get more traffic and conversions to learn how you have to make money. 

Second, I can also highly recommend to try a smartlink instead specific offers. There are many networks which provide smartlinks. By using a smartlink your network will find the best converting offer automatically depended on your user data, like: country, connection type, device, operating system, etc. Besides, you don’t have use pre-landers, because your network will do the optimization in this case. You only need to send the right targets which your AM you will recommend.

If you want to try a smartlink for your mobile traffic, Traffic Company can help you out for sure. We are also partnered up with AdsBridge, which gave us the possibility to set up your postback URL with just a few simple steps, so we will guarantee that everything works instantly.

Hello,
I'm currently trying to get in the affiliate marketing game and here's my plan, please help me, and give me an honest opinion.
1. I decided I'll go with mobile marketing since it's getting popular, and the traffic is cheaper.
2. I have a very specific niche (antiviruses, security apps, etc)
3. I still need to find an affiliate network with this niche (if any of you know, plz help)
4. Tracking software- AdsBridge
5. GEO- AU,UK,South Africa,Ireland
6. For the first period I want to experiment with Android, in AU.

Now for the questions:
1. I realized I need a host. I tried finding some info, but I still don't really understand what is it, what I need it for, and pricing.
2. Same goes with domain. I know what it is, but I don't know what is it for.
3. My strategy: Find a good offer in my niche, use landing pages designed as pop up ads that lead to the offer, buy traffic and redirect it to my landing page.
What I don't know is if this is actually a good plan. Am I missing something? Something I forgot? Also, will I be able to do all of that and see profit with my balance? (about $300)

Thank you
Hello!
About host and domain: You need server to locate your landings and banners.Also server for hosting. You can choose cloud servise, for example Digitalocean. Inside it you can find different location of server and аttach your domain for landings. (if you don't have domain you can register it)
Or you can buy a server and configure it yourself. Choose servers located near GEO of your users. Anover variant is CDN hosting.
Networks: You want to work with popups. PropellerAds, Popads, Adcash, Popcash - redirects, popup networks.

Hello,
I'm a newbie as you are and I experienced the same difficult to understand all the things about this game.
In order to the host, by now, I choose to work with AdsBridge.
It's an excellent landing page provider.
So i redirect traffic to the built in service of hosting landing.
I think you even link your own domain. but i'm not sure at all

Good luck
iQuber

MI
Back