The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mobile CPA - no conversion

raiderremo

affiliate
I am trying mobile CPA offers with Airpush, spent over $40 with no conversion I try to promote a email submit and dating offer. Any idea why?

stat.jpg

yeah, its hard to know what is the problem without the data.
You can use prosper202, Bevo, and mobaff for free. If you have money, go with Voluum.

We need more data to help you out brother. :D

Hey

I was playing with airpush the last days.... and they have power.

A other solution If you can set a callback url in you offer with airpush for android offers you can use the airpush optimizer.

You will see the publishers which delivers leads and the pub who deliver shit.

My plan is:

Day 1: pick a offer let it run with 30$

Day 2 :Got some leads = go

burn some money ~100$ and collect the data

Day 3: kick out everything what delivers traffic with no leads and push the one with good cpa

Day 4: do the same and at that point you should be on the profit side.

You can scale it in realy good directions.

scrren.JPG

I can see you got a few clicks, that probably means that they were CURIOUS more than anything else, remember people will click on ads just to see what’s on the other side doesn’t necessarily mean there goner take action.

Also with mobile types of handsets, operating systems and carries all influence your conversion rate to some degree so TRACK EVERYTHING, I’ve found it very useful to preview any (non app install) offers I'm running in mobile emulators as well, just to get an idea of what my target audience will be seeing once they click through to the offer.

Very nice CPC on airpush right!

What geo is that?

Have you made money?

Firstone is Brazil second one is US

Yes i use Landingpage Ads is like a pop direct to the landingpage so you dont see clicks but you see the Conv. = Conversion

(after install and firts App open conversionpixel is fired through the callback url or somthing like that- means you see the conversian ANDin the optimizer which dude has it delivered and which dudes just grab your money).

Thats CPI cost per istall offers. Conversion X payout - first one has a payout per install 0,41€ second one 1,45$ So in my opinion its quite ok %

;)

banners
Back