The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Gold [Mobile Case Study] Zeropark + Voluume 99.90% ROI

Hi! I just want to ask... do you build your own landing pages? If yes...how? do you use a software?

Also, what happens after you make the landing page? Do you just upload it to your server just like a normal website?

Hi! I just want to ask... do you build your own landing pages? If yes...how? do you use a software?

Also, what happens after you make the landing page? Do you just upload it to your server just like a normal website?

Hello tiff09

do you build your own landing pages? If yes...how? do you use a software?

I use adobe muse, dreamweaver and photoshop to build my landing pages

Do you just upload it to your server just like a normal website

Yes

Great man !!
can u provide us the link if the Second Part (in DOJO) here please .

Hello mlaghfiri, it should be up now for you to read in the mobile section of the dojo, K took a while to approve it sorry :p

For those of you who don't know, I've posted the 2nd part to this case study in the dojo. As I only want people who are serious about mobile marketing to have access to it, if you're already a member check it out now. If not you can click here to sign up

Basically I talk about the 3 most important things that make a mobile landing page convert AMAZINGLY well, and how i got this one converting with pin submit offers to get a +89% ROI.

P.S I also breakdown how i optimize mobile campaigns on Zeropark and similar traffic sources

Last edited:
couple of questions.

with mobile landers, where do you host and upload them?

do you host them like you would with desktop landers? so your own proper domain and hosting etc?

Also, how do you set up volumm tracking with your mobile landers? also, what is the benefit is tracking in mobile? becuase you are not targeting keywords are you?

what exactly are you targeting, for your lander to pop up or re-direct?

could you break those things down a little for me please?

Also - with zeropark, what is mimumum amount you have to spend with them?

One other thing, how do pin submit offers work?

EAGER TO GIVE SOMETHING A GO SOON!

couple of questions.

with mobile landers, where do you host and upload them?

do you host them like you would with desktop landers? so your own proper domain and hosting etc?

Also, how do you set up volumm tracking with your mobile landers? also, what is the benefit is tracking in mobile? becuase you are not targeting keywords are you?

what exactly are you targeting, for your lander to pop up or re-direct?

could you break those things down a little for me please?

Also - with zeropark, what is mimumum amount you have to spend with them?

One other thing, how do pin submit offers work?

EAGER TO GIVE SOMETHING A GO SOON!

Hello. I'm not CMA, but here are some Answers :)

1. Yes, you can host and upload them on your own domain and server, or use a CDN as long as you're not using PHP, If I remember correctly.

2. Same answer as before

3. You add your landers to voluum and use the UNIQUE CLICK URL from your Voluum account. Voluum does the rest as for tracking. The benefits, just to name a few: track apps, websites, cellphones, OSes, carriers, banners and more. There are a lot of things to optimize with Mobile. Much more than when you're doing search PPC (keywords, as you mentioned).

4. I don't know, but he's probably targeting both.

5. Zeropark's minimum is $50. Pretty reasonable to start :)

6. PIN submits (there are 3 different processes) basically have this conversion flow:
- User clicks to a banner or arrives to a landing page via pops.
- There's a service, app, sweepstake or whatever in the landing page
- User needs to register with his phone number (1 click, 2 clicks or regular pin submit depending on the offer) and confirm
- A subscription is created via your Carrier, so you end up paying more in your phone's monthly bill.

thank you servandosilva

i appreciate you replying.

that has helped.

i have another question.

how do we spy or look at competitors adverts?

i know there is a software, but its pretty expensive..

any ideas chaps?

Thank you.

Nice work cashmoneyaffiliate! Love to see you crushing it with our network and tracker :)

For your LP, a simple addition that works well is adding the phone brand and saying something like Samsung user, immediate Action Required. We'll be adding the marketing name soon, so you can use display Samsung Galaxy S4 on your LPs. You could even test displaying the ISP name.. It's really simple to do using a script like this: How to display a Voluum parameter on lander ? Customer Feedback & Support

what does this post exactly mean? could some one explain for the n00b in me

thanks

Hi, ash213,

A script like the one mentioned above are used to call out device. So it basically determines the phone ISP name and then calls it out on you lander page to
make it sound more convincing to the leads. It goes like this:

- A finds your ad on his Samsung phone: Lander will say "your Samsung phone has a virus"
- B finds your add using his Nokia, Lander will say "Your Nokia phone has a virus"
- If it was on Motorola then script will call out Motorola "Your Motorola has Virus"

Still a total noob too learning and failing as fast as i can, keep the husle mate we'll make it. Good Luck :)

thank you servandosilva

i appreciate you replying.

that has helped.

i have another question.

how do we spy or look at competitors adverts?

i know there is a software, but its pretty expensive..

any ideas chaps?

Thank you.

For mobile, there are a few tools like "What Runs Where".
For the data you can gather, they're not that expensive.

That or buy a ton of different phones and browse many websites to see different ads available for you and landing pages.

For mobile, there are a few tools like "What Runs Where".
For the data you can gather, they're not that expensive.

That or buy a ton of different phones and browse many websites to see different ads available for you and landing pages.

If you try to see them on phones, how do you do it?

I only ask becuase A- I want to see foreign ads.

B-arn't most ads blocked these days by pop up blockers and sophisticated phones?

Hi, ash213,

A script like the one mentioned above are used to call out device. So it basically determines the phone ISP name and then calls it out on you lander page to
make it sound more convincing to the leads. It goes like this:

- A finds your ad on his Samsung phone: Lander will say "your Samsung phone has a virus"
- B finds your add using his Nokia, Lander will say "Your Nokia phone has a virus"
- If it was on Motorola then script will call out Motorola "Your Motorola has Virus"

Still a total noob too learning and failing as fast as i can, keep the husle mate we'll make it. Good Luck :)

Thanks, Yeh i understand now.

How do you apply that script?

Sounds advanced, but im sure its all pretty basic.

cheers

If you try to see them on phones, how do you do it?

I only ask becuase A- I want to see foreign ads.

B-arn't most ads blocked these days by pop up blockers and sophisticated phones?

You can use Proxies or VPNs.

Most people don't have ad blockers either on phones or computers.

I just sign up under you on furthermobi, started to work out on mobile marketing.
Anyway I used your lander to get the offer approved lol, hope you don't mind. I will change the lander soon after I get approved on the offer. :D

Great guide you have there.

banners
Back