The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Mobile applications for business

detelina

affiliate
I am interested in how mobile business applications are effective? For example. There is a network store selling lingerie. If I run a mobile application, will I be able to increase sales? and will it be convenient to launch the loyalty program in the mobile application? How expensive is the development of such mobile applications?

Hi @detelina, mobile applications can be great for certain businesses but it depends on the niche. It also depends on how you want to structure your app, what you want to offer users and what functionality you want built in. The benefit of offering users a mobile application is that it can help you stay competitive, easily get in front of targeted customers, provide speedy service and improve customer relationships. The cost of mobile applications can vary greatly, but they are usually quite expensive. This website can give you a ballpark idea of cost How much does it cost to make an app? - App Cost Calculator

Thank you for your feedback. What I want to fit in the application described a little above. I think to discuss the details if possible already with the performers

Would you install that app on your phone -- do you buy lingerie that often? Not being nosy really but practical.
Mobile apps cost upwards of $5,000 and ecommerce apps can cost 10's of thousands -- will you see a ROI or at least breakeven in 6-12 months (gross profit and not gross revenue)? Reason I use such a short time frame is because of the updates and upgrades required to maintain your app's usability ...

Serious investment ....

I am interested in how mobile business applications are effective? For example. There is a network store selling lingerie. If I run a mobile application, will I be able to increase sales? and will it be convenient to launch the loyalty program in the mobile application? How expensive is the development of such mobile applications?

Is the store your's?

Mobile app's are easy to deploy, no worries, store owners use them and affiliates use them. It's all a matter of simply having landing pages and store fronts mobile optimized and having all versions of the site dynamic through what is called "responsive design".

MI
Back