The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mobile Ad Scout

I've sent this over for you, they are VERY busy with a mastermind and new feature roll out but would hope Evan gets in here today.

Whats the word on the banners and help section ?
Banners are a bit tough, we have them done just getting sizes right so they don't look all over the place. I've been doing workshops so haven't been around for the past week to direct the operations. Everything should be getting back to normal this week. :)

Banners are a bit tough, we have them done just getting sizes right so they don't look all over the place. I've been doing workshops so haven't been around for the past week to direct the operations. Everything should be getting back to normal this week. :)
All systems nominal. Thanks again

Does anybody know how to contact these guys?

Trying to cancel my membership.

I've tried messaging them via support - no response
I've tried emailing them with the address on the invoice - no response
I made a complaint about them to authorize.net - they gave me a direct contact number for the owner.
I left a message on the owner's voicemail - no response
I tried to contact them on the Skype address above - no response

On the verge of having to report them to my bank.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Andy

Does anybody know how to contact these guys?

Trying to cancel my membership.

I've tried messaging them via support - no response
I've tried emailing them with the address on the invoice - no response
I made a complaint about them to authorize.net - they gave me a direct contact number for the owner.
I left a message on the owner's voicemail - no response
I tried to contact them on the Skype address above - no response

On the verge of having to report them to my bank.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Andy
We had the same problem with them. Poor customer service. We were extremely patient with them, explained to them only after repeatedly trying to contact them in multiple channels.

Thanks Yvon,

Still no success. I'd STRONGLY advise everybody against signing up with up to Mobile Adscout. Once they have your details it seems impossible to cancel your account. I've had to resort to asking my bank to block payment to them.

Cheers,

Andy

Hehe... Typical scammy s**t. Lots of companies do this, to cancel your account they ask you to sen an email to support. I don't like when my account cancellation isn't done automatically and it depends on whether they want to reply to my emails or not.

At least if you paid with paypal, you could cancel your subscription there. But with CC paying directly, that's a pain in the butt.

Well, thanks for letting us know. I was considering testing the tool, but after this, no thanks!

Thanks Yvon,

Still no success. I'd STRONGLY advise everybody against signing up with up to Mobile Adscout. Once they have your details it seems impossible to cancel your account. I've had to resort to asking my bank to block payment to them.

Cheers,

Andy

Hello Andy Sorry for the inconvenience If you would be able to give me your last name id like to take a look at your account and see what went wrong.

banners
Back