The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Mobidea not answering!

editory

Hey guys,

Since 20 Dec mobidea stopped answer me.. even in chat, email, twitter..
it's only for me? or some of you also have that problem?

Typing them every day, but no answer..

Hey guys,

Wow, that's really weird. It's not a typical thing for affiliate networks. Have you still got an access to your account on Mobidea's platform?

Wow, that's really weird. It's not a typical thing for affiliate networks. Have you still got an access to your account on Mobidea's platform?
Yes! I have access to my account, but they don’t answer me.. typed them 100 times ... chat, email, twitter even facebook..

Guys its only for me ? Or you have the same issue ?

Last edited:
It may be a year end holiday thing too?
They are updating offers, today they stopped 3 offers , facebook they are updating witg new info, 5 hours ago they posted on twitter some new offers.. I dont think so..

Today is withdrawal day, I didn’t get funds yet.. I need them until new year.. thats wierd.. anyway to contact them ??
They are not answering since 21 Dec.. thats first time that issue with them.. never seen something like that.. they started to answer to me like to shit from November , not like I’m their customer.. and from 21 dec they just stopped answer me .. not a funny thing hah..

I have the same problem, I write to the chat since the end of December and they do not respond.

I think they are scam.

Attachments

• Screenshot_11.png
    Screenshot_11.png
    62.5 KB · Views: 22
Hey guys,

Mobidea is nice company, they are always on time for payments. Customer support delays their response but they will answer you for sure.

Hey guys! We're very sorry for any email that we didn't reply so far.

Regarding December requests, we believe that everything is more than solved.

For those who recently experienced this issue, please send us a DM here so we can check if that's something wrong with our CRM.

Thank you for your understanding!

Cheers.

MI
Back