The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Mobicow?

I used them when they are new. And I made around 150% - 200% ROI.
I read someone is doing great with them and the network enhanced their traffic quality even more.
I suggest you try it.

Yup I have used them and still using them for some of my campaigns and they really doing some Great ROI, like spending daily 2$ will make me $7-$8
I don't promote the campaigns having top tier countries(US,UK,CA,AU etc) the CPM rate and competition is very high so better do campaigns with other coutnries.

I would say you need at least 20~30 profitable campaigns to make any decent daily income

It's easy to make the campaigns work in this network, just the volume is lacking, so for those who don't mind creating a pocket of small campaigns, mobicow is quite a good place to go

They have awesome customer service, really helpful. I've only just started to give them a try, so can't vouch for quality/quantity of traffic or ROI yet.

That reminds me, I need to review them.

They have awesome customer service, really helpful. I've only just started to give them a try, so can't vouch for quality/quantity of traffic or ROI yet.

That reminds me, I need to review them.

And need to do a case study :)!

K, honestly didn't think to, as I have no real idea what I'm doing yet. Had to pause the campaigns as I had my subids wrong and had to sort it out with NB. Will be running again soon, hopefully. At least giving it one more try. And I do owe this forum at least one case study. :) God knows I've read enough of other people's.

azgold, what tracker are you using? Anyway doesn't matter cause by now, I could track traffic using a freaking napkin if I had to, since I had to learn through the school of hard knocks lol. Hit me up on PM with your skype and I'll get you sorted out, since you're one of my favorite posters in the whole internet ;). And nobody ever gave me advice or mentor me directly when I started, but I believe in "paying it forward". So I'll try to give you a hand if I can.

Good luck & profits, cheers :ninja:

Really, I'm your favourite poster? Wow, I'm honoured! Will PM you, DJ, thanks bunches!

You should do a tut on tracking on a napkin. :) I'd watch that video.

Hi Tommy,

Sorry for delayed reply.

Here is a screenshot of today's real time report 8.00 pm EST.

Shows top country but there is 150+ more not shown.

Traffic_report_today.jpg

Dominic

banners
Back