The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

First Mobicow Campaign

Drizzle

affiliate
Greetings! It is in fact my first time running a campaign on Mobicow, but I indeed have a few questions before I do so:
  1. What are "post backs" or "tracking macros" and do I really need them to run a successful campaign?
  2. If I set my bidding options a little over $0.50 but under $2 will this still get me traffic although it will be at a slower rate?
  3. What are the best offers to run using Mobicow mobile traffic?
Please feel free to answer any question you'd like to help out with, or all if your feeling generous..I would very much appreciate it!
Thanks in advance :)

Q1
A: follow this pic below
mobicow_ids.png

Q2;
A: mobicow is good even you put $5 CPM it will not charge more then exact cpm rate like other networks, high bidding in mobicow means you will also get quality sites traffic so if your CTR increase cost will be reduce,
always use middle of the bid for example if high bid is $8 you can use $4/ecpm

Q3:
A: offers?? mobicow dont allow misleading offers banners, antivirus, adult etc if you must have a good offer to run for example pinsubmit, email submit and CPI

best geo Indonesia, USA Brazil etc
keep eyes on your adds keep filtering time to time cos there is tones of bot traffic as well

good luck

Last edited:
Q1
A: follow this pic below
View attachment 6176
Q2;
A: mobicow is good even you put $5 CPM it will not charge more then exact cpm rate like other networks, high bidding in mobicow means you will also get quality sites traffic so if your CTR increase cost will be reduce,
always use middle of the bid for example if high bid is $8 you can use $4/ecpm

Q3:
A: offers?? mobicow dont allow misleading offers banners, antivirus, adult etc if you must have a good offer to run for example pinsubmit, email submit and CPI

best geo Indonesia, USA Brazil etc
keep eyes on your adds keep filtering time to time cos there is tones of bot traffic as well

good luck
Wow, thanks a lot dpoundc! Highly appreciated, really! It's a very informative reply indeed. It's just sad to hear there's bot traffic, but I'll use them none the less! Thanks again...;):)

Wow, thanks a lot dpoundc! Highly appreciated, really! It's a very informative reply indeed. It's just sad to hear there's bot traffic, but I'll use them none the less! Thanks again...;):)

your welcome buddy, bots are every where you just have to filter them, not only publisher sites have bot but people who are copying other they also use scrapers and so on.

for example you chose any spy tool they also scrap and most of time they click to check the offers in related geo.

your welcome buddy, bots are every where you just have to filter them, not only publisher sites have bot but people who are copying other they also use scrapers and so on.

for example you chose any spy tool they also scrap and most of time they click to check the offers in related geo.

Hey dpoundc

Can you suggest any best spy tool?

Hey dpoundc

Can you suggest any best spy tool?
Hi,
There are 3 ways to get spy.
1- purchase option: ( i would suggest getting a trial one whatrunswhere.com atleast you know if you dont like, you loss only $1. there is some more spytools here like adexposed but you have to buy full membership which is not good at all for newbies, they might refund you but its kinda headache to ask for refund and keep on waiting )

2- free stuff: Require a vpn with same geo where u want to run your add, download opera mobile emulator and switch your geo with vpn start bing or google where ever you want to run your add it will show you all adds and their landing pages in related geo. if you are looking for PPV landing pages then open any free movies site in that location and popups will show up those are the offers and landing pages to download, u will also know what ppv network they are using.

3- VPs or dedicated sever with gui OS: this is best setup for the location you would like to spy on.

banners
Back