The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

MMM BITCOIN MUTUAL AID FUND

Ibrahim Musa Usman

affiliate
Hello ladies and gentle men my name is Ibraheem musa usman and a guider in MMM Nigeria Bitcoin, we have a high rising community around the world with a great reliability of creating a standard financial future. Mmm is in 180 countries and 240 million participants helping one another. Come join and be financially free

Attachments

• E2p1qybFB08p7A(1).png
    E2p1qybFB08p7A(1).png
    353.1 KB · Views: 6
Hello ladies and gentle men my name is Ibraheem musa usman and a guider in MMM Nigeria Bitcoin, we have a high rising community around the world with a great reliability of creating a standard financial future. Mmm is in 180 countries and 240 million participants helping one another. Come join and be financially free

Welcome to AffilaiteFix!

We do not allow any promoting , trading, buying, or selling of currencies in our community. There are a few discussions about bitcoin in the community, but primarily for the use of accepted currencies on eCommerce sites.

Please do not attempt to promote this here.

Welcome to AffilaiteFix!

We do not allow any promoting , trading, buying, or selling of currencies in our community. There are a few discussions about bitcoin in the community, but primarily for the use of accepted currencies on eCommerce sites.

Please do not attempt to promote this here.
But why is this threat saying I should not show the world what I have passion for? This is not fair thanks anyway

There is no threat, no one has made a threat. Company policy is to not allow the trading, promoting, buying, or selling of currencies.

I fail to see how it is not fair. We have company policies. We decide what company policies are. We enforce company policies. I simply informed you of our company policies regarding currencies.

You stated, "Come join". You are inviting people to join you, you posted an image as a promotion in your introduction thread. This isn't showing the world what you have a passion for, this is promoting a currency! I simply informed you you cannot promote currencies here.

banners
Back