The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Minimum Traffic To Apply Any PPV Networks?

Mia Gibbons

affiliate
I have two sites and average monthly visitors are 50,000 and 35,000. Is it good enough to apply for PPV networks? If not, what is your recommended? By the way, both sites are mobile responsive.

You should apply to CPA affiliate networks, like Mobidea, that will pay you by each convertion you can get. In Mobidea we work on adult traffic and I can tell you that this is the best choice since the payouts are really high and you can gain a lot of money. Are the sites targeted to specific countries?

You should apply to CPA affiliate networks, like Mobidea, that will pay you by each convertion you can get. In Mobidea we work on adult traffic and I can tell you that this is the best choice since the payouts are really high and you can gain a lot of money. Are the sites targeted to specific countries?
But I think going for PPV will work best. Yes, they are geo-targeted and maximum visitor come from US and Canada.

Well, major PPV networks like 50onred, Trafficvance and Leadimpact is adware based
You cain join some popnetworks like popads or popcash withou any minimium traffic requiment

banners
Back