The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Minimum budget

Rahal Nejraoui

affiliate
Hey guys quick question what is the minimum budget to start a campaign, I'm just 18 years old and I don't have money, So I'm willing to save some.

it Depends on What offer you are going to Promote and the Traffic Source :)

You can Try Bing Ads (Find some Coupons or also use Fiver.com)

If you are looking to Promote Adult / Dating go to Exoclick / Plugrush / JuciyAds (20$ min)

you can Buid a Facebook Page and use Facebook Ads to get visitors you need for your Offer ,
Target Devices , Ages , Genre , GEO etc , make sure to create more than 1 AD Set for Testing :)

Good Luck :)

If you are looking to Promote Adult / Dating go to Exoclick / Plugrush / JuciyAds (20$ min)

you can Buid a Facebook Page and use Facebook Ads to get visitors you need for your Offer ,
Target Devices , Ages , Genre , GEO etc , make sure to create more than 1 AD Set for Testing :)

Appreciate it man, thanks

if you are intending to work with mobile marketing, then you will need a lower budget than if you decide to work with native, nevertheless, you should let us know what exactly will be better for you to work with so that we could be able to help more better!

if you are intending to work with mobile marketing, then you will need a lower budget than if you decide to work with native, nevertheless, you should let us know what exactly will be better for you to work with so that we could be able to help more better!
Right now I'm just working with free traffic, on social media (Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook) but I guess when I'll save some money I'll do some Facebook ads, because I understand the mechanism of it. The other like native ads, I still don't understand how they operate

Yes I'm actually working with Facebook ads, learnt how from some videos, but I was just spending few dollars and testing to see how it works, but anyway thanks for the information

Hey, I'm willing to work with social media ( Facebook ads and targeting)
I've worked with it before but I was just spending few dollars.
i think if you are willing to run social media traffic, then you do not need any money, cause normally social media is free, you can just target groups related to your niche, and your offer, and try to post your content over there, normally it gonna work! The only real problem i know with free traffic is the real low payout, so you may strive a bit to save the needed budget for the campaigns you are intending to run! good luck!!

As you've been told, it depends on many factors (offers, traffic source, GEO, landing page...)

But to give you a figure, you can start with $0 (using a lot of time)
Although the best thing is that you have a minimum of $2000

what i think is that money is not the key factor to determine when you can start or not, you should build your knowledge first of all, and decide what you can start on and make profits, methods you can use to make it, and then after, you will know approximately what budget can be okay for you to get starting!! wish you luck mate!!

MI
Back