The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Micro niche finder tools

Redness44

affiliate
Hi all,

I'm new at this stuff and I've been checking you tube for how to vids on finding a niche. Of course in the process I've seen several that are marketing these "niche finder" tools. I even saw one that was marketing a tool to get "10,000 back-links" or something like that that's suppose to get your page to the front page of the search engines in "as little as 3 days".

I'd like to ask if anyone out there is using this stuff. It sure sounds great to these (wet behind the) ears.

My apologies.

I just found the "Nich marketing" sub-forum of the general topics forum.

I'm not sure if my question is already answered there or not. No time to read thru, the family is ready to watch a movie:D

Hi all,

I'm new at this stuff and I've been checking you tube for how to vids on finding a niche. Of course in the process I've seen several that are marketing these "niche finder" tools. I even saw one that was marketing a tool to get "10,000 back-links" or something like that that's suppose to get your page to the front page of the search engines in "as little as 3 days".

I'd like to ask if anyone out there is using this stuff. It sure sounds great to these (wet behind the) ears.

Google will frown on 10000 links in 3 days these links will come from useless FAA sites & will disappear in 7 - 30 days its black hat & does not work in the long term. You need backlinks from industry related quality sites you can throw in a few directories but grow your links gradually.

banners
Back