The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

MGID Approval and Support - RESOLVED

Anthony.

XRR6Cy3.png

hmu12iT.png

A few weeks ago I decided to try MGID push and see how it performs. I loaded funds, created a campaign and left it alone waiting for approval. After waiting 10 days with my attention on other campaigns, I decided to just delete that campaign that was pending and try something else which I had an idea for. As you can see in my message, another week (today means another 10 days) and it's still not approved, no reply from the rep I have. Just literally no support, not even a denial or approval. It's basically not even been seen by their review team yet.

If you guys read my native journey previously, you might remember I said this about their native ad approvals. Turns out they are worse now than they were before.

If it goes on any longer I guess I have no option but to refund my balance - I'd rather spend it on traffic, but what am I supposed to do, leave it in there?

So if you want to try MGID, I've waited 20 days with nothing running in there, and still no further forward. So keep that in mind.

@MGID Maybe you can comment on this, not happy at all.

Still no review of ads.

When I made this thread Yaroslav replied on Skype and told me about loading $500 to get a rep etc.
I told him that I'm not going to load $500 if this happens with my ads, my account is literally dormant, funds sitting there doing nothing because nobody is reviewing my ads at all, whether it be denial or approval, nothing.

Looks like I have no choice but to get a refund - it's like their staff have fell off the face of the earth.

I've also realised they have no dates on campaigns at all, no creation dates, no dates in settings. Approvals are clearly a known issue with MGID.

Well that's extremely weird, we have a policy that we never keep a campaign pending more than 24 hours (No one can work 24/7 :) ), Maybe the campaign got rejected, Did it go through any moderations? MGID like us, Are a very big company that i am sure gives a lot of emphases on their customer support and it must be a specific incident.

Well that's extremely weird, we have a policy that we never keep a campaign pending more than 24 hours (No one can work 24/7 :) ), Maybe the campaign got rejected, Did it go through any moderations? MGID like us, Are a very big company that i am sure gives a lot of emphases on their customer support and it must be a specific incident.

It's basically been pending the whole time, no rejections, no approvals, nothing.
I am fine with waiting a day or two which is the standard, but i've lost count of the amount of days for this, but definitely 20+ days in total (one was 10+ and i gave up and deleted the campaign, another is almost 14 days and it's still pending)

20 days for approval is unacceptable. There should be at least a reason behind it. I've been waiting for 5 days on another network. Not gonna name them yet.

Oh my, we're truly sorry such a case occurred. That's totally unacceptable. Email notifications from Affiliate Fix got wrong, and we've just received a message from azgold (thank you!), and will definitely take a closer look what happened in this case. We will get back to you with clarification soon.

Oh my, we're truly sorry such a case occurred. That's totally unacceptable. Email notifications from Affiliate Fix got wrong, and we've just received a message from azgold (thank you!), and will definitely take a closer look what happened in this case. We will get back to you with clarification soon.
Would you mind to send us a message to pavel.shishkin@mgid.com and mention an email you've used while signing up.

Hi, thanks for the reply. Yes I'll do that now.

Hi, thanks for the reply. Yes I'll do that now.

So, Affiliate Fix community, we've settled the unpleasant situation with @NeverGiveUp
We also found out that his ads would've have been rejected due to our policies, but "rejected" mark never appeared on the teaser so it looked like it still on moderation continuously. This is our fault but in our's defense, we can say this is one in a million issue. We brought vast improvement to the moderation speed for the last couple of years and we will definitely inspect this issue really close.
However, we would like to reclaim the issue. We double the balance of @NeverGiveUp and have already made sure he'll receive proper support. We also made notifications from the forum good to be able to react to any issues quickly.
Thanks, everyone for letting us know, it's better to stick together and make it work.

So, Affiliate Fix community, we've settled the unpleasant situation with @NeverGiveUp
We also found out that his ads would've have been rejected due to our policies, but "rejected" mark never appeared on the teaser so it looked like it still on moderation continuously. This is our fault but in our's defense, we can say this is one in a million issue. We brought vast improvement to the moderation speed for the last couple of years and we will definitely inspect this issue really close.
However, we would like to reclaim the issue. We double the balance of @NeverGiveUp and have already made sure he'll receive proper support. We also made notifications from the forum good to be able to react to any issues quickly.
Thanks, everyone for letting us know, it's better to stick together and make it work.

Instead of a refund I agreed to have a support rep and Pavel kindly suggested to double my balance. I will be setting up new campaigns and with the support of a rep it will hopefully be a lot faster/smoother to manage campaigns.

Still awaiting balance to be updated, probably will take some time to go through finance but I think it's a very kind gesture from MGID. I'm glad this was resolved, hopefully get my campaigns running again.

EDIT: balance approved but most likely will arrive monday as it's the weekend which is understandable.

Instead of a refund I agreed to have a support rep and Pavel kindly suggested to double my balance. I will be setting up new campaigns and with the support of a rep it will hopefully be a lot faster/smoother to manage campaigns.

Still awaiting balance to be updated, probably will take some time to go through finance but I think it's a very kind gesture from MGID. I'm glad this was resolved, hopefully get my campaigns running again.

EDIT: balance approved but most likely will arrive monday as it's the weekend which is understandable.

Happy to hear this community and Forum was able to help a fellow affiliate reach a happy settlement. Big organizations in this industry had understood long ago that without great customer service you won't get far. Good job :)

banners
Back