The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

[METHOD] Make $100 A Day With Google Slides - 100% FREE (WORLDWIDE)

Swjedinight

This isn't a revolutionary method but it is detailed.

Before you hammer me and say this method has been shared before, you are 100% right. Most methods have been shared before. I put a lot of time and effort to go into great detail here.

So we are going to make money by promoting affilate products by doing a google slides presentation and making them into a youtube video.

You first are going to need an product to promote. I would suggest one of three different networks to work with.
1. Markethealth
2. Clickbank
3. jvzoo
All three of these networks allow most people in and are free to join.

next we are going to pick the product. When picking a product, remember you really want to niche down so pick a product that has a lot of depth.

I picked "colon Cleanse" as niche and found many products in many countries to promote.

Now we are going to do keyword research. We need a lot of videos, thus we need a lot of keywords to target. Since we are using YouTube, we are going to need some plugins. The two I use are Tubebuddy and Vidiq. Both are free to use.

next we are going to take our root keyword and enter that keyword into answerthepublic . com. From there we are going to get a shit ton of keywords.

We are going to plug those keywords into youtube and using the tubebuddy extention figure out if the keywords are good or not. we are going to keep the good ones and add them to a notepad list.

After we have a ton of good keywords, we can now start to make our google slide presentation. Here are the slides that you need to make

• title - pain point
  • intoduction
  • tip 1
  • tip 2
  • tip 3
  • transition slide
  • where you can buy the product
once you have those slides, you are going to get a screen capture software. I use screencastify which i actually pay for but they have a free version that has a watermark. there are other free ones that you can get but you'll have to look them up on google.

now you are just going to talk over your slides and screen capture it while you do it.

you are going to make a new video for each of the keywords that you have. You might need to adjust your slides based on the keywords that you have.

I have made a detailed video on the whole process for any questions that you might have.

*This is my video and there are no affilate links in the video or in the description*

I know there are going to be some haters out there as there always is, but I feel there is some lacking when it comes to methods here and how detailed they are. I tried to make this as detailed as I could in the video for everyone who might struggle with understanding just from reading alone.

I'll be glad to answer any questions you might have. I answer the basic ones for you now

how much have you made from this method?
around a couple grand.

do you have payment proof?
No, I don't, more aptly I won't. If you want proof or you won't take action, that's on you. I could care less if you take action.

If you have any other real questions about the method, please feel free to ask!

hey swjedinight

great method! I would like to give it a try i just have a few questions before i start:
1) after doing 50 videos or more do i upload them all together at the same day just with different keyword as the title or do i upload them let's say 1 video a day?
2) what should i use for the description of each video and the tags?
3) what is a reasonable number of views i should get per day in order to make 100$ per day with a 45$ product? (so basically 3 sales a day)

This is actually very useful information. Thanks for sharing. I didn't even know you could earn extra money this way. Who would have thought? At work, I am constantly creating slides for various projects or ideas. I really like it a lot, especially with the templates from Okslides. Before, I had to invent everything myself; it took time. Now, with these ready-made slideshow templates, I only need to insert the necessary data, and that's it. Each slide show takes me no more than an hour. I don't even know if google slides are as easy to use. I think it's unlikely.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this method and its my favourite one but i dont use slides .The thing its that its very competitive and so many people are doing it these days . It will work but you need to work hard and consistently to see some succes

banners
Back