The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[METHOD] How to Protect yourself Pay per Call Campaigns from Ripper Networks

ventoman

Might not be new just my 5 cents. Succesful Pay call campaigns involves a good amount of time and effort . Getting accepted by a good reputable Network is hard, geting ripped or shaved by one is awefully discouraging.

If you are skeptical like me about certain CPA networks , and want to run a Pay per call campaign, here is how to can protect yourself from getting ripped,shaved or wasting your precious time.

What you will need.
1) A Pay per Call Number from Affiliate Network.
2) A Twilio Account.
3) OpenPBX
4) Hosting (Can be free or paid)

A) Register at a Pay Per Call Network and get a number to drive traffic to.
B) Register a Twilio Account and buy a Number that matches the Country of the Pay per call Affiliate Number.
C) Install OpenPBX on your Hosting Account of Choice and point your Twilio Number to your Affiliate Pay per call number.

The idea is that you drive traffic to your Twilio Number which in turn points to your Affiliate Pay per call Number.
Hence you have a Personal Log , of the number of Calls that are made and duration, hence can compare and contrast with that of your Affiliate Network.
Calls driven between the numbers cost just a couple of cents and is peanuts as compared to what you will get paid for a successful lead.

You can concentrate solely on driving traffic now.

Cheers
ventoman

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the quality guide, this is good if you're paranoid about your network shaving or if you just want to have a log for your own as you say.

Yes I highly recommend running your pay per call campaigns through your own number.

I've even caught the lead buyers doing shady stuff... "Sorry I have bad reception let me call you back"

However, if you are needing help installing and running your own IVR I made a tutorial that'll help you.

Great Addition @Mordcai didnt want to include the IVR method to keep it simple but for those who know the worth thats another way to go.

MI
Back