The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything [METHOD] How To Make Money Reading - Detailed Tutorial (Half Clickbait

Swjedinight

*I want to first preface this post by saying that I have not done this method myself. I do give examples of people who are currently using this method and an approximate amount of money you could make from doing this. *

TL/DR There is a video at the end that explains this whole method

Obviously you are going to have to put in some work on this one. As far as I know, know one is going to pay you to read books and get nothing out of it hence the "half clickbait". You will be making money by giving your opinion on books.

But, in all honestly, this is pretty close to that.

What we are going to be doing is creating a book review youtube channel. and before you loose your shit and click off, you don't have to actually read the books. You just need to know enough talk about a key element in the story or give an opinion.

This method is going to work a lot of the same way that Amazon Niche websites work. We are going to create content with the purpose of getting people to click the amazon referral link. We are going to combine that with some free sign ups from Big A as well.

The first thing we are going to have to figure out is what keywords we need to target for our channel. we will need to come up with an overall list of keywords as well as keywords for each of the books we intend to review.

I get a list of books that are going to be coming out within the next month and start creating content around that. Say there is a new Stephen King book that is due to hit the shelves in a month, you are going to want to start making videos on that book.

It works sort of the same way that Link Jacking does by getting out content before the book even hits shelves. You can usually get at least the first chapter on amazon to have some content to talk about as well as give your opinon to what you think is going to happen in the book.

Now you should have a list of keywords for your channel. If you are struggling on this, you can take your main keyword, for example "scifi book review" and go over to a website called "answerthepublic . com" and enter it in there. From there it will give you a shit ton of keywords to check if they are good.

You will then need to enter them into the Tubebuddy or vidiq extention in your google chrome browser. If you dont have those extention, you can google them, they are free.

We will be monetizing this channel with adsense, amazon associates as well as two amazon bounty free signups. You can add on anything else you can think of as well.

Now you should have a list of good keywords for your channel and your first videos ready to rock. Now you need to sign up for Amazon Associates. Just google it if you dont know what it is, and of course it is free.

once you are all signed up, you should be able to get your referral link for what ever product you want to promote. remember you are going to want to promote the book you are reviewing of course, but you will also get paid for whatever they buy for as long as they have your cookie attached to them. They don't even have to buy your book.

Next we are going to get to other referral links. One is going to be for the free trial to Audiable which pays out $5 and one to the free trial for Kindle Unlimited which pays out $3 for the free trial. make sure you have those two affiliate links in every video along with the book you are reviewing. I would also put in a section in your description which shows the gear you use. I would put in a kindle fire as well as some headphones. really any product that has to do with reading.

Now you are going to want to start pumping out videos! the more videos you produce, the more links you have bouncing around youtube.

You are going to want to promote these videos as well. You can't depend on youtube traffic to kick in until you have a good about of subs as well as watch time. To Promote your videos you are going to get a list of book review forums. Just do a google search for book reviews and join all the forums. You are going to want to join all the forums with multiple accounts.

You are going to want to join every facebook group with book review as well. Again you are going to want to do this with multiple accounts. Make sure you don't go crazy, join 1 to 5 groups a day until you have a bunch or facebook will ban you.

You are going to do the same thing with both Quora and Reddit.

With all the forums, facebook, Quora and Reddit, you will have a ton of traffic going to your video. You are going to post a well writting post as well as an EMBEDED link to your video in all the forums. you are going to post in facebook groups and respond you questions in Quora, and post in subreddits. you are going to use your other account for each of those platforms to "upvote" your post and keep it on the first page.

This is going to take a good 4 hours a day for 50 to 100 days for you to see traction. You cannot make 5 videos and say this method doesn't work. That isn't how passive income works in general. After the first couple of weeks, you will figure out a system that works for you and should be able to do all of this in a matter of a couple hours a day.

*THIS VIDEO IS MY VIDEO AND HAS NO AFFILIATE LINKS IN THE VIDEO AS WELL AS THE DESCRIPTION OF THE VIDEO*

Finally you can do this method with other things not just books. anything that people are really passionate about and wanna discuss. you can do this with politics, Tv, Movies, music etc. You just have to find ways to monetize this which isnt that hard if you are just a tad clever.

banners
Back