The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help META Gambling Ads in Mozambique

Pedro Froes

affiliate
Hi to all and thank you in advance!

I have an advertising agency in Mozambique and, since 2021, due Meta policy, we are not allowed to advertise for online gambling companies in the country.
Anyway I do see a lot of posts of other online gambling companies advertising even on facebook and instagram.
Can anyone help me to know how do they do (get around) this?

- Attached one example just today.

Thank you!!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-18 at 16.26.33.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-18 at 16.26.33.png
    901 KB · Views: 68
First you need to use the cloak technique. and then use old ad accounts and spend history. these accounts are powerful enough to run gambling campaigns. good luck

Hi to all and thank you in advance!

I have an advertising agency in Mozambique and, since 2021, due Meta policy, we are not allowed to advertise for online gambling companies in the country.
Anyway I do see a lot of posts of other online gambling companies advertising even on facebook and instagram.
Can anyone help me to know how do they do (get around) this?

- Attached one example just today.

Thank you!!
You are running a game product, a kind of policy violation that Facebook forbids, You must use the appropriate types of advertising accounts for the product you are running

Your product is a violation of Facebook's policies. But you can hide them, blur them and use accounts with a previous spending history. Those accounts will help your ad campaign get approved soon.
Or you can use sites with green checkmarks, they will be easier with advertising campaigns. Good luck.

MI
Back