The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Mesina - Started CPA July 2013 - Started doing PPV (Dec 14, 2013)

highstrid3r

affiliate
Mesina - Started CPA July 2013 - Started doing PPV (Dec 14, 2013)

Hello everyone,

I'm really glad I found this forum. I thought only Warrior Forum is the source of CPA knowledge and man I'm so glad I've found this!

So here's my story:

I just graduated as a Nurse last April 2013 and became a registered nurse last July 2013.

When I was waiting for my license, I spent time learning CPA and I've earned my first few thousand bucks for using Youtube and Google only.

Skills I've learned since July 2013:
- Ranking Youtube Videos
- Google SEO
- HQ Backlinking

But then few of my friends told me that organic traffic isn't gonna earn me big amounts of cash like what the veterans of CPA marketing earns so this month I took the liberty to deposit $1000 on Lead Impact even though I have no idea how this is gonna work but here's my strategy:

Lead Impact -> 775x375 Highest Tested CTR Banner -> Landing Page 1 (Email Capture) -> Landing Page 2 (Offer) -> Profit

I don't really know if this will work since I haven't got any of my campaigns approved!

I would really appreciate it if I could add anyone in Skype who has experience with Lead Impact traffic. I really want to ask a few advanced questions if possible.

Other than that, this is a really kick ass forum I love the colour and its not very hurtful to the eyes!

Looking forward to LEARN new stuffs in this forum to bank tons of cash!

Best Regards,
Mesina

banners
Back