The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Getting Started with Affiliate Marketing

1. Find professional salespeople with contacts and connections in your target industries. < not easy
  2. Make Google money and buy PPC and hope someone would search the keywords you bid.
  3. Attend trade shows where your target customers will be (HR managers probably) and talk to the people. Then go back to the trade shows that produced something and spend thousands of dollars on a booth (display table space), exhibit construction and hope you get some valuable leads for your sales people to follow up on.
I looked at your website a bit and it's not at an affiliate level. B2B is very hard right now.

I haven't worked in the HR field.

You may be good at designing software but your web marketing techniques are not up to par. I am not suggesting you rewrite your web site copy with AI but use it as a base and improve it to be relevant to your intended audience.

process.

How Software can improve your Employee Scheduling Process​

In the following points, we’re going to assume you use some form of employee scheduling software. If you’re not us, let that be our first piece of advice.

First output​

In the following points, we’re going to assume you use some form of employee scheduling software. If you don’t, let that be our first piece of advice.

Second output​

Software is a great tool for managing employee scheduling and communication. It allows for quick and easy communication between employers and employees, as well as efficient management of employee schedules. Employees love software for its ease of use and its ability to help keep them organized. It also allows employers to quickly see who is unavailable or overloaded, which can help avoid potential HR problems.

Third output​

In the future, we recommend you consider using employee scheduling software. employee scheduling software will help with everything from managing your work schedule to tracking your progress.

MI
Back