The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Merry Christmas -- Happy Holidays

Graybeard

unmerryxmas.jpg

This is the most somber Christmas and Holiday season that I can recall ... There is hope of light at the end of the tunnel in the coming year. 2021 will bring better times for all.

F*CK COVID!

Thanks to Affiliate Fix you help me pay my bills this month !! Thanks to @K @T J Tutor (many wise advice) @Graybeard (brutally honest, code wizard) @azgold (kind words like perfect back massage) @towhidzaman @tyoussef all moderators who manage frontline, thanks to everyone @AmNovice (super fan !! :) --> need to send you some merch homie !!) and everyone who contribute to my journey thread you all help me get closer to $10k goal in 2020 @Strickland @thelegend @A.A. Qureshi @Rita Nong @Akindele Toyosi @James Sampaio @InMark98 @jordan2311 @Abbey.yang @kristen2540 @RichardsLV @Ahmetsam @Nizar Ali @Joshi Amar @Mario Fernandez @macher52 @woollahra @Delyrius @JAGG @Socrates @omex12 @DanielF @chips556

Really no BS, affilliate marketing works, but it's on YOU to give it 100%, start with a f*cking goal --> your objective, your WHY? Why are you doing this? Is this really what you passion about and skilled for? Yes? Then don't f*ck around and waste time, really commit to something, turn up on time and try your best, if it doesn't work 1st don't just quit (losers quit) think like a winner and get smarter, read, learn, get wise, try something nobody did before (what have you got to lose?) --> and I'm not getting no kick back from this (no affiliate ID in 950+ posts)

Simple formula for 2021 (wise young man told me)
  1. Discipline --> Keep your word
  2. Repetition --> Do it every day
  3. Improvement --> Always get better (better is temporary)
Now (and this one really is my no1) CRANK UP THE F'KIN VOLUME !!!!!!!!

Last edited:
F*CK COVID!

Thanks to Affiliate Fix you help me pay my bills this month !! Thanks to @K @T J Tutor (many wise advice) @Graybeard (brutally honest, code wizard) @azgold (kind words like perfect back massage) @towhidzaman @tyoussef all moderators who manage frontline, thanks to everyone @AmNovice (super fan !! :) --> need to send you some merch homie !!) and everyone who contribute to my journey thread you all help me get closer to $10k goal in 2020 @Strickland @thelegend @A.A. Qureshi @Rita Nong @Akindele Toyosi @James Sampaio @InMark98 @jordan2311 @Abbey.yang @kristen2540 @RichardsLV @Ahmetsam @Nizar Ali @Joshi Amar @Mario Fernandez @macher52 @woollahra @Delyrius @JAGG @Socrates @omex12 @DanielF @chips556

Really no BS, affilliate marketing works, but it's on YOU to give it 100%, start with a f*cking goal --> your objective, your WHY? Why are you doing this? Is this really what you passion about and skilled for? Yes? Then don't f*ck around and waste time, really commit to something, turn up on time and try your best, if it doesn't work 1st don't just quit (losers quit) think like a winner and get smarter, read, learn, get wise, try something nobody did before (what have you got to lose?) --> and I'm not getting no kick back from this (no affiliate ID in 950+ posts)

Simple formula for 2021 (wise young man told me)
  1. Discipline --> Keep your word
  2. Repetition --> Do it every day
  3. Improvement --> Always get better (better is temporary)
Now (and this one really is my no1) CRANK UP THE F'KIN VOLUME !!!!!!!!

I like your mindset @EuronGreyjoy.
Keep going and never give up.
you are on the right path.

much love and maximum respect

banners
Back