The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mehdi's presentation

Mehdi

Hi everyone,

My name is Mehdi, I'm 27 , been online for 5years now, on the french market having my own CPS network and a few affiliate websites.

I've started to be interested in the IM and especially CPA not long ago so i'm on WF and while looking for some data online came across CPAFix , wich is great because I need some indepth informations to really kick off my CPA activity seriously.

I've read tons of things on CPA, I already know how I'm gonna approach that, so I signed up and toped up a few accounts on PPV networks, and now I'm waiting to get approved on a cpa network .. applied for peerfly, maxbounty (refused) and a few others ..

I look forward to learn from you all and why not when possible help people out.

I'll try to keep you posted on my progress as I'm really gonna put the work into it, and hopefully achieve my goal of 100$/day in a few weeks/months (one can hope!) :)

Mehdi

Hi everyone,

My name is Mehdi, I'm 27 , been online for 5years now, on the french market having my own CPS network and a few affiliate websites.

I've started to be interested in the IM and especially CPA not long ago so i'm on WF and while looking for some data online came across CPAFix , wich is great because I need some indepth informations to really kick off my CPA activity seriously.

I've read tons of things on CPA, I already know how I'm gonna approach that, so I signed up and toped up a few accounts on PPV networks, and now I'm waiting to get approved on a cpa network .. applied for peerfly, maxbounty (refused) and a few others ..

I look forward to learn from you all and why not when possible help people out.

I'll try to keep you posted on my progress as I'm really gonna put the work into it, and hopefully achieve my goal of 100$/day in a few weeks/months (one can hope!) :)

Mehdi

Hi Mehdi. Definitely send me over the email you used to sign up at MaxBounty and I'll take a look at why your application was rejected - a lot of the times it's because your AM couldn't reach you over the phone to complete the interview (easy fix!).

Also, you are in a great position to participate in the contest like K mentioned! Great chance to win some cash to invest in your new efforts and I'm sure you'll hit 25 posts in no time as you gather more information. :)

Hello and thank you for your warm welcome !

Thank you jess for solving my approval problem , it really helps to have CPAnetworks representative to talk to , it often solves the unspoken misunderstandings ! :)

K : are you from london too ? I look forward to any meetup about marketing or CPA, I like a good meeting, some networking and exchange of ideads/jvs/etc .. let me know !

Cheers

Mehdi

Hello and thank you for your warm welcome !

Thank you jess for solving my approval problem , it really helps to have CPAnetworks representative to talk to , it often solves the unspoken misunderstandings ! :)

K : are you from london too ? I look forward to any meetup about marketing or CPA, I like a good meeting, some networking and exchange of ideads/jvs/etc .. let me know !

Cheers

Mehdi

No near Bristol - but in London a lot and one day we will start CPAFix meet up and that will be the first destination!

Check my sig - get 25 post and sign up for the $800

MI
Back