The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Meet me, if you will?

howlerckc

Imagine going all your life until you meet the person that makes you say the single solitary word of, "WOW!" and you mean it!

Now, keep waiting because I am not that person! However I would like to say I am a close second....okay okay 42nd! But I am up there!

I run a Product Launch Calendar and Notification Service for Product Creators. (Software, Wordpress Plugins, SaaS services, etc.) Called IMJV.info

I am going to be posting my customers launch notifications in the Business Centre, I hope you come on by and take a look at what these product creators and entrepreneurs have to offer!

Thanks in advance!

Curt Crowley
IMJV.info

Imagine going all your life until you meet the person that makes you say the single solitary word of, "WOW!" and you mean it!

Now, keep waiting because I am not that person! However I would like to say I am a close second....okay okay 42nd! But I am up there!

I run a Product Launch Calendar and Notification Service for Product Creators. (Software, Wordpress Plugins, SaaS services, etc.) Called IMJV.info

I am going to be posting my customers launch notifications in the Business Centre, I hope you come on by and take a look at what these product creators and entrepreneurs have to offer!

Thanks in advance!

Curt Crowley
IMJV.info

Thanks for joining us @howlerckc , welcome to AffiliateFix!

In addition to the Business Centre, the following areas may help.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Buy, Sell or Trade

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J

Thanks in advance!

Curt Crowley
IMJV.info
Thanks for sparing your time to join this great team. I am so much impressed with what you do because it is the same thing I have been doing for a few years now. I will find time and visit the website so that I may have the details of what is shared in this post. When you do share with us, you do motivate us too and the people who have much interest in the field. I will in deed have a look at the products you have produced as soon as you share so that I can learn something too.

Thanks for joining us @howlerckc , welcome to AffiliateFix!

In addition to the Business Centre, the following areas may help.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Buy, Sell or Trade

Also, it's a good idea to add some info and a logo to your signature.

All other areas of the community are for contributing and responding to threads. Contributing actionable information is the quickest way to get the attention of the members.

Good Luck!

T J
@tjtutor thanks for the further information, this will help me very much!

Thanks for sparing your time to join this great team. I am so much impressed with what you do because it is the same thing I have been doing for a few years now. I will find time and visit the website so that I may have the details of what is shared in this post. When you do share with us, you do motivate us too and the people who have much interest in the field. I will in deed have a look at the products you have produced as soon as you share so that I can learn something too.
@Dr. Forum Thank you! That means a lot to me! The products I will be sharing are produced by others, that are interested in gathering joint venture members to help promote their product. Most products will have 50% commission rates, some may even have 100% commission rates. Some products may have an initial offering follow by add on's that will also pay commissions on.

I hope to see you there!

Curt

banners
Back