The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Media Buys or Instagram

Brett usry

My Facebook ads account got disabled so I am curious as to know what would be more profitable while i wait. I have used instagram before with content locking. Should I go in to media buys or get back in to instagram. Which is more profitable?

You should secure your income while testing other traffic source.
Media buying is not as simple as you think, unless you run a website yourself, otherwise you will find troubling working with it.

My Facebook ads account got disabled so I am curious as to know what would be more profitable while i wait. I have used instagram before with content locking. Should I go in to media buys or get back in to instagram. Which is more profitable?

Depends on your niche. But in general here are some of the popular traffic sources:

Instagram
Reddit
Twitter
GFY.com (adult forum for adult traffic/offers)
Youtube
Tumblr

Hi, sorry I'm a newbie so I wont be able to help, but I have a question. Do you direct traffic to your website or do you convert on social media and post your links there? If you use a website could anyone tell me if it is possible to get traffic to go straight to your affiliate link straight from social media, and if so how likley is it. Also is it possible to use paid social media marketing to genterate a profit without a website, I do not know much about paid marketing at the moment.
All help will be appriciated.
Thanks

Were you using black hat on FB?

I do believe that you can do a lot with the Instagram account. By the fact that it is available for free, there is no cost on it, then make good use of it. I don't want to encourage the case in which you are having issues with your tasks and doing an add up through spending. However, be sure of proper planning when it comes to the niche that you are working on because you may make a decision that will work aganst you all through.

Depends with IG, they are total dictators imo. Better off with media buying (in the US, Canada and UK) for best results.

Media buying will be good for you. But make sure you have learned the basic knowledge about media buying. This forum will help you out. Search on case study section.

banners
Back