The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Maxbounty - Voluum - PropellerAds -- wrong settings?

I’m speechless. Your explanation is absolute fantastic! Thank you very much for this post. If I could do this, I would you give 10 likes

I will give you an update how my offer is running!

Kind regards
Thomas

Hi Aimad,

As I told you I would like to share my data to you.

PropellerAds:Impressions 1974
Voluum: Visits 4491 / Clicks 59
My own landingpage: Uniques pageviews 650
MaxBounty: Clicks 47

Do you have an idea why the data are so different?

Hi Aimad,

As I told you I would like to share my data to you.

PropellerAds:Impressions 1974
Voluum: Visits 4491 / Clicks 59
My own landingpage: Uniques pageviews 650
MaxBounty: Clicks 47

Do you have an idea why the data are so different?

Hey @Tombc!
I can guess the answer to this one, I don't work with a tracking platform (maybe I should, heard Volume are good, is it worth it?)
From my experience with maxbounty it's can be related to few things:
1) The Geo locations of your traffic: if it's not an approved country, the click will probably won't be count.

2) If you using link shortness like Bitly, it's can effect.

well i'm not so sur about that, because i never used proplerads befor, but in popads there is this option called "prefitshing" it's main role is to make your time of laod faster, but when you use this feature you expect to see double of your visits on voluum, because voluum counts everytime your page is loaded, so for one visit reccorded in your trafic source, you'll fined maybe 2 in voluum. but i'm not very sure about these differences in your data.

well i'm not so sur about that, because i never used proplerads befor, but in popads there is this option called "prefitshing" it's main role is to make your time of laod faster, but when you use this feature you expect to see double of your visits on voluum, because voluum counts everytime your page is loaded, so for one visit reccorded in your trafic source, you'll fined maybe 2 in voluum. but i'm not very sure about these differences in your data.

That is make sense as well @Aimad.

You can ask also the Vuluum staff for advise regarding that issue, but you sure can try use cloudflare to improve you website loading time

MI
Back