The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Maxbounty Still hasn't contacted me

A

Aboubakry Diacko

Hello I am Aboubakry Diacko, I'm new hear and glad to be part of the community, I'm just wondering if it is possible for anyone to help me please get into contact with maxbounty, I just recently did the application over a week ago and NEVER got a single response, I am an experienced marketer but no one is contacting me, I am trying to know when am I supposed to get my phone interview, its been well over a week and I am definitely more than ready to start promoting! I've tried to contact maxbounty every which way possible through skype I messaged a bunch of affiliate managers, I've emailed support a few times, I've tried to even contact them over the phone which was a failure, I know I can start getting commissions within the first week based on my experience! Sorry for interrupting you during the holidays but I am just so eager to show my skills and I know I have what it takes! If somebody anybody can PLEASE help me get in contact with Maxbounty, I'd be EXTREMELY grateful, I just really want to get approval as soon as possible so I can start immediately!!!
Thank you for reading and if anything Happy Holidays and Enjoy the times! :)

This is not an introduction
Generally, work is not completed in a timely manner at the end of the year holidays. Many people take time off.
Also most businesses offices are closed Saturday-Sunday.
You apply for affiliation right before a national holiday in Canada (and most of the western world) and don't get a prompt answer ...

I applied days before even Christmas so...
This is not an introduction
Generally, work is not completed in a timely manner at the end of the year holidays. Many people take time off.
Also most businesses offices are closed Saturday-Sunday.
You apply for affiliation right before a national holiday in Canada (and most of the western world) and don't get a prompt answer ...
I applied days before Chrismas so...

I suggest you to send them an email with your past work so that they can proceed little fast.
Many networks don't allow newbies as they always want to provide their advertisers good traffic, in order to get into these type of networks you need to have solid data to show them.
Note -
-Each and every network and offer is goldmine if you can conquer it by finding the best possible angles to convert it.
- Never ever think that if you change network or join specific network than you'll be start seeing conversions as it totally depends upon the skills.

Regards.

As @Graybeard mentioned above, since you applied immediately before the Christmas/New Year week, it's unlikely you would have heard back until after all the holidays, here in Canada. MaxBounty is a Canadian company.

Have you heard anything this week?

MI
Back