The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

MaxBounty Holiday

jonathan vodini

hi guys!

Do you know if the all Maxbounty Team Is in Holiday?

i tried to contact my AM but doesn't reply...

I want launch some campaigns but i need to be approved for my creatives first,

Thanks in advance!

Jonathan

hi guys!

Do you know if the all Maxbounty Team Is in Holiday?

i tried to contact my AM but doesn't reply...

I want launch some campaigns but i need to be approved for my creatives first,

Thanks in advance!

Jonathan

Just received an email from them and noticed that they are on Skype.

I have been experiencing the same problem. I send them an email last week and up to date, i have never received a response from them. I do want to have my account approved so that I may start marketing this new year on maxbounty platform. I do believe that this is the week most people are resuming work and they should be in a position of answering to all the pending requests and emails. Let us just be patient.

I added Max's AM on 24th of Dec, today is 4th of January, she still didn't came online. I can't believe this. I want to change my AM, even I need an approval for an offer. Are you into dating buddy?

I added Max's AM on 24th of Dec, today is 4th of January, she still didn't came online. I can't believe this. I want to change my AM, even I need an approval for an offer. Are you into dating buddy?

No, im not into dating.
But u need to consider that we had christmas and end of the year so its normal that they take so long if they are in holiday.

But i just got an email from my AM and they denied my offer requests, saying that i did not provide enough explaination on how to run the campaign, the problem is that its not true as i provided very clear details on how'd promote it.

I even asked if they want to see all my landers... But still not answers.

I just think that maybe im new into this network so they do not allow me to promote everything, but if it is just tell me and i will try promoting others offers without guessing and waiting for approval.

Well, i will try with some others requests and if they do not answer me back within maximum one day (as peerfly does for example) i will just promote different offers with simple cpc traffic as usual,

But it's a pity that i cannot use media buys with this network, i was very ecxited about it!

MI
Back