The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

MaxBounty deleted my account?

OscarMike

Hi guys,

I haven't logged into my MaxBounty account in about a year. I took a break from internet marketing. I don't have any earnings with MaxBounty.

When I tried logging in I get the following message:

"An account with the credentials you provided cannot be found."

What should I do? I contacted the support last week but I haven't received an answer. Did they delete my account? I've never engaged in fraud.

Thanks

Well, I'm not offense to anyone but pretty much to me that MaxBounty is a shady company, I've come to experience it, they just ban me with $2,200+ balance unpaid.

And their manager doesn't really reply like most of the time when your account's at $0.

So, move on.

I had a MaxBounty account and a Peerfly account. Peerfly shut down a while ago. Do you recommend any cpa networks?

Did they delete my account?

This happens. Companies today routinely scrub accounts when they are inactive for a specific period of time. I think it is a mistake to do it for inactivity without any notice. I have a few dormant accounts like CJ, Avangate, Globalwide, and couple of others that I have not used for a couple of years and they always send me a reminder to login if I want to keep my account. Good practice I think.

90 Days of inactivity inside maxbounty can cause your account for immediate termination. You must login before 90 days to keep being active.

Database tables do lookups and logins when they are smaller --known fact
Pruning is commonplace
Code:
DELETE FROM database.statistics_table where date < DATE_SUB(NOW() , INTERVAL 3 MONTH);
But that would apply to the clicks, conversions other retained data and not to account profiles.
You should be able to login to your account. If the account has been inactive over $x months only that data should be gone.
Maybe, delete a member who has had no activity for over $x years --that would not be unreasonable.

This has occurred with me many times with accounts I've stopped using. CJ, CB, A4D, and a few others. We've even done it here sometimes. Pruning accounts inactive for more than 5 years.

Social media companies should start doing it
All accounts inactive for 5 years are deleted
Will free up some great usernames stolen by the one-post bandits

Hi guys,

I haven't logged into my MaxBounty account in about a year. I took a break from internet marketing. I don't have any earnings with MaxBounty.

When I tried logging in I get the following message:

"An account with the credentials you provided cannot be found."

What should I do? I contacted the support last week but I haven't received an answer. Did they delete my account? I've never engaged in fraud.

Thanks

I think this is a common practice on affiliate networks. Inactive accounts are delete or disable. My MaxBounty was also disabled, but I didn't use it for a couple years. Any earnings were paid, so at least they didn't steal my money. If you contact them maybe the will restore your account.

MI
Back