The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Maxbounty & Bing PPC Daily Earn upto $100+ (Case Study)

i am not

i am not sell account and a seller. lol.
i trying to help people.

Help people?? You admitted that you stole traffic from Google Adwords by running campaigns and not paying the bill, which got you banned. You then proceeded to open new accounts, and continued getting banned for the same reason.

Then you mentioned you opened Bing accounts using a "secret trick" to keep getting free traffic coupons, which gets you banned and amounts to fraud (a crime, in case you didn't know/care).

Also, in your Bing screenshots, you included the billing address for the supposed "credit card" that you added to your account, which is not your address at all and is not even your credit card. You mentioned you speak poor English and are not U.S. based, yet you are using someone's U.S. credit card in Bing. This is identity theft and fraud.

So you are a scammer/fraud/thief on so many levels, which is an awful way to go about having an online affiliate marketing career and gives the industry a bad name, and you then go on to say you are "helping people"??

You know there is a way to actually live a legitimate life that does not involve scamming everyone you meet at every chance you get....

i have checked on this offer "booking us" they not allowed search ads, so how you run search ads on bing and google ad words? explain plan

i have checked on this offer "booking us" they not allowed search ads, so how you run search ads on bing and google ad words? explain plan

The guy is a fraud. You are correct--search traffic is not allowed. But the OP admitted to stealing traffic from Google and Bing by using a post-paid account but never paying the bill. Also the screenshots show a stolen credit card being used, as the guy is not in the U.S. but is using a U.S. credit card belonging to a U.S. name and address.

It's stuff like this that is so discouraging about affiliate marketing. I keep seeing so much fraud, scamming, etc... being perpetuated as totally acceptable ways to make a buck. :(

banners
Back