The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Maxbounty account terminated??

AMnewbie

I don't know who or what to believe anymore guys I was told that Propeller Ads is one of the best traffic networks so I chose them. Now today I found out my Maxbounty account was terminated "for fraud", I don't get it, where is the fraud??

Seems they had sent me an email asking me to remove the campaign links by a specific time today 9am and I had missed that email then next email shows account terminated....

Your foult ... you should be update with email, you work in the internet. Simple example you work in transport and you missed any sms that you dont go to some place and you drive there anyway, so whos foult is it ? btw you dont get paid for that drive :D

I don't know who or what to believe anymore guys I was told that Propeller Ads is one of the best traffic networks so I chose them. Now today I found out my Maxbounty account was terminated "for fraud", I don't get it, where is the fraud??

Seems they had sent me an email asking me to remove the campaign links by a specific time today 9am and I had missed that email then next email shows account terminated....

Propeller Ads is great, and so is their fraud protection.
"Our all-around ad fraud detection & prevention systems effectively identify malicious activities and eliminate the threats so only real people can see and interact with your ads.

We can prevent and block almost any type of fraud: bots and fraudsters either cannot see and click the ad in general, or the system automatically cancels this impression, click or conversion.
"

I think maybe you were promoting in a manner inconsistent with the requirements of the offer.

Also, did you set up any partner blocking? Were you monitoring the progress of the campaign to look for issues?

When testing campaigns, you have to be on them constantly to monitor irregularities and such.

this happened to me today too
i worked with them for about 2 years and made over 20K with the same method and now they closed my account for 'fraud' hah

Your foult ... you should be update with email, you work in the internet. Simple example you work in transport and you missed any sms that you dont go to some place and you drive there anyway, so whos foult is it ? btw you dont get paid for that drive :D

Agreed I have to accept responsibility for my part not addressing their email in time BUT the email had come to my inbox "after" the deadline in which they had requested I "remove links from my campaigns" so wouldn't;t have made a difference.

What I am questioning though is "what's the fraud"? I don't think it's right to be told you committed fraudulent activity but not say exactly what that activity was, that is my issue with this.

Probably should move this *drama* to the disputes section.
about 2 years and made over 20K with the same method<<he knows (I guess)
sgt-shultz-nothingSM.gif

Hi, I guess you need to use 3rd party anti fraud protection system, it will help to detect fraud and stop traffic before you are notified by affiliate network manager. Any traffic source has "good" traffic and "bad" traffic and often you pay for good but receives both. You can never win arguing with traffic source for its traffic quality.

On the other hand, affiliate networks use the word "fraud" for any irrelevant traffic, which doesn't comply with offer requirements. They are not paid by their advertisers for such traffic after all.

I see, I had no idea about this. I had thought once you choose a reputable traffic source then nothing to worry about except for getting visitors to convert.

So now as you and TJ Tutor has shown me, I will know better next time, appreciate the help guys!

MI
Back