The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Maverick Money Makers

PetePalmer

affiliate
Hello everybody I have been researching affiliate marketing for sometime now. I have learned a little about it but there is still so many questions. I don't even know where to start. I have looked that the Maverick Money Makers program and am wondering if anybody has been involved with this program. Is this a good place to start being a newbie? I'm not expecting to be super rich overnight by no means, but do feel a person can make a pretty good lucrative income with affiliate marketing if they have the know how. Any help stirring in the right direction would be very appreciated.

:confused:

Haven't heard of your Maverick Money Makers but you can research it yourself by using a search engine like Google to search for "Maverick Money Maker Scam" to know if it is a scam and "Maverick Money Maker" to learn what others are saying about the system/program

The first thing to do is to look for a niche. Then look for a product for that niche. You can get product to promote from Clickbank. Drive traffic to your site with article marketing. Submit articles to article directories like Ezinearticles, Article Dashboard, Go Articles etc. Also use social sites and web 2.0. Above all, build a list. The money is in the list

But the problem is always how and where to get the right product in the niche you choose to promote that will have a good conversion rate. Can anybody tell me a good product to promote in a make money blog ?

The best place to get digital products to promote is clickbank.com. Go over to clickbank marketplace, check the drop down menu and select the category of your choice (e.g business-to-business). A list of products will be displayed, check the product with the highest gravity and a good commission. A product with a high gravity is one that is already selling and that makes it easier to promote

MI
Back