The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Massive Amounts of New Email Subs

Jaded Affiliate

affiliate
With a single post on Facebook I managed to rake in over 50 subs to an email list I'm building for a Clickbank offer. Over the next few days I will see if the copywriting in all of the auto-responders are doing me a solid.

I figure if my auto-responders convert well, I will pour some cash into advertising to flood this landing page with traffic.

It could be a profitable week...

Thanks for sharing. Do you put the opt-in form directly in your Facebook fanpage or you direct your traffic to a different landing page? Appreciate your answer.

Thanks for sharing. Do you put the opt-in form directly in your Facebook fanpage or you direct your traffic to a different landing page? Appreciate your answer.

Hi Vuong,

I directed the traffic to a landing page I built on a WordPress site. The incentive to subscribe was a free eBook. Since I made this post my opt ins reached well over 100 subs from that one post.

Unfortunately my auto responders aren't making me any bank so I'm hammering out my days writing and practicing copy.

Also I think I cracked them with the offer a little too soon so I'm revising the auto responders to build a relationship and offer value first and foremost.

banners
Back