“Adavice”/  “1Win

Mass Mailer

Certified

Mass Mailer

Certified Vendor
Service Manager
Mass Mail Servers
Hi!

I am Rao i have 7 years + email marketing experience i worked with so many clients and still working including banks, affiliate marketers, job portals etc...

If you have any question regarding email marketing, list building, ip blacklisting / delisting, email marketing delivery optimization etc... i am here to help you.

WELCOME ...
thumbsup.png

80% here struggle just to build email lists. Some have STMP and list management issues -- your commentary is most welcome ...

I'm a little behind on posts but wanted to drop in and say, "Welcome!" to you, Rao.

We love having new businesses join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 101,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let me know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums, Rao!

Hi rao
Welcome
We need biginner post introducing email marketing
I try using a tools but I always drop email to spam box and can,t send more the 600 mail using gmail free server need help

MI
Back